Thread: Results for Mar 6yd UBC Competition & Side shoots

Results for Mar 6yd UBC Competition & Side shoots

Hi all

The Results are now compiled, thank you for taking part. With 53 entries

We also had a few new comers & excisting competitors entering into more categories to the competition, so welcome & weldone on your scores.

The "6yd Competition & Side Shoot Season 4 Criteria" tab has all the details regarding this competition.

Special thanks to Jim (Target Bunny) for doing the side shoot targets, me personally I liked the Clocking on target., even if I scored pants in it

Only one more round to go now, however the overall winner is going to be set by the competitors hightest % in 5rds. So that could be interesting to see how it will pan out in the end.

So come on let the banter begin

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Narrowly missing out on a wooden spoon there

sol1821 is offline I'm back from resting, and I have the Jaffacakes!!
    how due get a score of more than 25 on the toad one:s
    thanks as always for running it paddy
    Particle physics gives me a hadron.
    Sliced bread.
    The best thing since ripped up bread.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowpoint View Post
    Narrowly missing out on a wooden spoon there
    yep, but I was much closer to it than you
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Quote Originally Posted by sol1821 View Post
    how due get a score of more than 25 on the toad one:s
    thanks as always for running it paddy
    Thanks Sol.

Total score for Toad is 100. 4points per target * 25 = 100

I shall await for you to ask me to amend your score
    BE-HAPPY-OK

sol1821 is offline I'm back from resting, and I have the Jaffacakes!!
    don't worry it was my own fault for not reading the rules properly.

although.......
    my email did say i "shot up to and including 24"
    so perhaps i should have read the rules again before posting and then blamed you for not doing the maths for me
    Particle physics gives me a hadron.
    Sliced bread.
    The best thing since ripped up bread.

Paul55 is offline I get by with a little help from my friends
    Quote Originally Posted by sol1821 View Post
    don't worry it was my own fault for not reading the rules properly.

although.......
    my email did say i "shot up to and including 24"
    so perhaps i should have read the rules again before posting and then blamed you for not doing the maths for me
    I don't know, youth of today
    UBC Resident Cowboy
    St Paul of 55
    Been there, bought it, tried it, sold it

Paul55 is offline I get by with a little help from my friends
    Thanks once again to Paddy & Jim. Stirling job guys.

Congrats to Mickson for coming top in the Co2 category, nice to see you back
    Mike.

It's interesting to see that the Alecto is appearing more and more in the SSP category, 4 x this month. Could this be replacing the Gamo Compact? Food for thought.

Just an observation, but where's cookie gone. He's not entered for 2 months now. Hope all's alright with him.
    UBC Resident Cowboy
    St Paul of 55
    Been there, bought it, tried it, sold it

I knew it wouldn't last back to collecting wooden spoons
    I must admit there was a bit of muppetry involved as I shot it 10m style and shot twice as many targets as nessesary, thanks to Paddy for sorting out my mess

Must try to improve for the next season
    Thanks guys for running the comp

atb

Bill

Thumbs up 6Yd Comp

Thanks fella's for running the comp, The Alecto is now well to the fore in this &
    other comps i follow i'm delighted to say, i look forward to seeing more on this great pistol...mike...

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    53 entrants! We are really becoming a major competition!

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Quote Originally Posted by Paul55 View Post
    Congrats to Mickson for coming top in the Co2 category, nice to see you back
    Mike.
    You speak for yourself, he also came top in the spring. If he hadn't entered it would have been ME for the first time ever.

It really is good to see you back competing again Mike. (could you just miss a couple in the spring next time, eh )

A really good competition this month, I hated the yellow sick toad yet really liked the clocking off. Many thanks for the Targets Jim.

Nice to see Paddy improving in the SSP, but I am still just ahead . I can see I am going to have to improve next season to stay ahead. Just goes to show what you are capable of with a decent pistol Paddy, just think, if you had a Gamo Compact you might be in front of me by now..
    Time to ditch the Skif and get a decent CO2 pistol as well.

Now, a mission of mercy, can we have a whip round for a pair of specs for Sol; it seems the poor bloke can't see the writing on the target sheets any more, only the targets themselves?

Finally, thanks Paddy for doing the results: as you say, much better than sitting down watching TV. Imagine spending all evening staring into a TV screen, much better to be staring into a VDU screen.
    Jef
    AKA Porthos, a Piskateer of Renown.
    I am a pistaholic, and proud of it

Thumbs up ooOPS

Quote Originally Posted by jefL View Post
    You speak for yourself, he also came top in the spring. If he hadn't entered it would have been ME for the first time ever.

It really is good to see you back competing again Mike. (could you just miss a couple in the spring next time, eh )

A really good competition this month, I hated the yellow sick toad yet really liked the clocking off. Many thanks for the Targets Jim.

Nice to see Paddy improving in the SSP, but I am still just ahead . I can see I am going to have to improve next season to stay ahead. Just goes to show what you are capable of with a decent pistol Paddy, just think, if you had a Gamo Compact you might be in front of me by now..

Now, a mission of mercy, can we have a whip round for a pair of specs for Sol; it seems the poor bloke can't see the writing on the target sheets any more, only the targets themselves?

Finally, thanks Paddy for doing the results: as you say, much better than sitting down watching TV. Imagine spending all evening staring into a TV screen, much better to be staring into a VDU screen.
    Sorry Jef , but its just A 1 off for the UBC
    birthday comp, to painfull for me to shoot 2 handed your turn will come Ur shooting well fella as indeed is paddy, atb...mike...:cool

Thanks Jef.

I do like the HW40, mickson gave me some tips just after I got it.

As for the skif, yeah I know there are better Co2 pistols out there, just loyal to it. However I've seen a few pistols that I like.

So Maybe next season I have a different Co2.

Ah yes but at least it is more constructive

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK