Thread: CP88 6" with silencer

CP88 6" with silencer

Hi all,
    Does anybody firstly know if the CP88 is any good for targets, Secondly if the 6" is better than the 4", And thirdly can you fit the silencer on the 6".
    If you can fit the silencer on the 6" has anybody got a pic, Also is the nickel version actually metal or is it painted.
    I appreciate any help,

Thanks

Adam
    Daystate Panther - Bushy Elite 6500
    BSA Lightning XL Tactical - Hawke Sport HD

I have the 4" but which is very accurate at 6 yards and 10 metres. I recommend you get the 6" if you can find it though, longer barrel = more power = flatter trajectory = better accuracy!

I don't think the silencer can be fitted to the 6", but you can put the adjustable sights on! I have them on mine and I find the sight picture to be excellent! Once it's zero'd it's surprising how accurate these guns can be! The triggers a bit rough/stiff, but single action it's quite predictable and once you're used to it your shots will break without disturbing the sight picture at all! It also smoothes out with use!

I reckon you should get the 6" nickel version with wooden grips and adjustable sights! This will add up to an expensive gun but I guarantee it'll provide a lifetime of enjoyment and accurate shooting, plus it looks the business!

Oh yea, and the nickel is painted I believe...

nickel

Thanks for your help,
    Its a real shame about the nickel if its painted i would rather pay £50 more and have it real, I hate it when they paint guns just makes it feel cheap and tacky. Was looking at the nickel with wood but if its painted might just go for original 6" version.

Cheers

Adam
    Daystate Panther - Bushy Elite 6500
    BSA Lightning XL Tactical - Hawke Sport HD

Well, having said that it may be nickel PLATED actually! It's certainly a good finish and I would definitly chose the nickel over the blued version if I could choose again! There was a nickel 6" one in the sales section this week for £180, might still be there if you look through! I'll see if I can find the link...

http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/show...ht=Cp88+nickel

You'll definitly need the adjustable sights if you want any accuracy from it, the standard sights are only adjustable for windage and the gun shoots way high at 6 yards! With adjustable sights it can be zero'd exactly...

Nickpan is offline I love a lot of slippery, soapy men's bums!
    I must add that nothing sits in the hand better than a CP88 with wooden grips.
    (other than breasts, obviously)
    no such words as alot or ect, and do you really want to add a second 'o' in 'lose', unless you're talking about something that isn't very tight?

Quote Originally Posted by Nickpan View Post
    I must add that nothing sits in the hand better than a CP88 with wooden grips.
    (other than breasts, obviously)
    Are breasts available with wooden grips now?
    ... well I guess they help with 'getting wood'.
    ooooh er missus...

I have a nickel 4". Its definetly not painted and is finished very well. Dont think you will be disapointed if you get one. Dont think it is suitable but its for sale if your interested. Black grips!!
    BSA scorpion T10
    Webley Nemesis
    Gunpower stealth