hi all

This is a quote from Mike who runs the IPAS at our Meets.

Quote Originally Posted by ewok
As you all know I was intrending to come with my IPAS kit as usual & a couple of fun shoots as well.

Unfortunately I'm stuck in Italy at the moment & the chance of getting back in time is looking worse & worse. (took me 3 days to get here!)

Paddy has a contingency plan for the IPAS but I'm certianly going to miss you guys & gals from the friendliest club in the UK.

If I don't make this one hopefully I'll make the next, but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for this one.

Hope to see you all sooner rather than later.

As Mike 'ewok' has said that he may be unable to come to the meet due to unforseen circumstances.

I have had another email stating that a member was going to attend but now is unable too, due to being stuck overseas.

I am going to try & get hold of some IPAS Plates so we can have the competition as normal.

If I am unable to get some plates I intend to use the Speed Memory shoot as the awarded competition, & the Shoot Your Cards Right as the fun shoot (which I only finished making at the weekend).

Click >>HERE<< for pictures.

Sorry for this however we WILL still have a good two days as we will be in good company

We was going only to do this one Meet this year, however that is always subject to change

Regards
Paddy.