Thread: Webley Hurricane & Tempest Pistols

Webley Hurricane & Tempest Pistols

Looking for these to be valued for a friend Webley Hurricane .22 caliber with owners manual (NEW) not been fired also Webley Tempest .22 caliber (NEW) not been fired with owners manual both are boxed, what would be the going rate be for mint pistols.

Thank you in advance Peter.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverwolf View Post
    Looking for these to be valued for a friend Webley Hurricane .22 caliber with owners manual (NEW) not been fired also Webley Tempest .22 caliber (NEW) not been fired with owners manual both are boxed, what would be the going rate be for mint pistols.

Thank you in advance Peter.
    It will depend upon condition and - to a lesser extent age - i.e. does the fore grip have just Hurricane and Tempest (early models) or have Webley in front of it and the "F" mark on the bottom (later ones). The condition of the boxes is paramount too - if perfect they will be worth more.

As a general guide £120 - £190.

BUT AS ALWAYS

Post pictures so it can be better defined.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulR View Post
    It will depend upon condition and - to a lesser extent age - i.e. does the fore grip have just Hurricane and Tempest (early models) or have Webley in front of it and the "F" mark on the bottom (later ones). The condition of the boxes is paramount too - if perfect they will be worth more.

As a general guide £120 - £190.

BUT AS ALWAYS

Post pictures so it can be better defined.
    Don't know how to post pictures in this section the Pistols do look new and come with strip down guide and parts list and one still has a guarantee card in the box, I'm asking for a guide on the price before they go up in the for sale section the letter (F) stamped on the action, thank you for your reply..

As said before, depends on condition and to a degree age, personally I'd say a little less than PaulR, up to £170 for a completely mint hurricane in the nicer box with all the bits, with £150 top for the Tempest.

Tempests are great and prices seem to have risen, but there's a lot about.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Cornelius View Post
    As said before, depends on condition and to a degree age, personally I'd say a little less than PaulR, up to £170 for a completely mint hurricane in the nicer box with all the bits, with £150 top for the Tempest.

Tempests are great and prices seem to have risen, but there's a lot about.
    Jerry told my mate what you said about price he said £225 for both do you think thats a reasonable price before I put them in the for sale section because I know nothing about pistols and there value.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverwolf View Post

Jerry, told my mate what you said about price he said £225 for both do you think thats a reasonable price before I put them in the for sale section because I know nothing about pistols and there value.
    ... Depending on condition, yes.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.