Thread: rhom twinmaster part

rhom twinmaster part

dear all
    a friend is after a part 895109 for a twinmaster top.no joy with uk agents past and present.Ive looked for their website but the Rhom GB I found seemed to be a huge engineering place,no ref to luftpistole or any guns whatsover..
    please advise
    thank you

magicniner is offline The Posh Knocking Shop Artist Formerly Known as Nocturnal Nick
    What part is it?
    There aren't that many
    A link to a schematic or diagram with the number would really help,
    Regards,
    Nick
    Airgun Repairs, Bespoke Airgun Smithing and Precision Engineering Services
    http://www.magic9designltd.com

Röhm Not Rhom (pronounced "rerm" not "rome") If you can't put the umlaut over the O then it should be written Roehm.

Website www.roehm-waffen.de (in German). They used to have an English version of the website at www.roehm-rg.de but they seem to have redesigned it and I can't see an icon for translation.

Since 2010 Röhm is part of the PW-Tobacco Group, better known as Umarex.

Mail to verkauf@roehm-waffen.de (in english) for the part (895109 = Sicherungshebel or safety lever) or name of an UK-agent.

Edit: manual with diagram and parts list

gilmore
    Last edited by gilmore; 26-10-2010 at 09:49 AM. Reason: Link added

Since Rothery's became the importers things have gone from bad to worse IMO. I recently contacted them to get a part for my top and the sent me a list of dealers in the area,two of which have closed down, and told me to contact them then they could contact Rothery's to send out an exploded diagram and parts list so the dealer could show it to me and then order the parts from Rothery's Why couldn't they just send me the diagram and parts list.

One of the members in our club recently sent a twinmaster action to Rothery's for repair 6 weeks and many phone calls later it was eventually returned. Apparently they don't even bother checking with the gunsmith until a pistol has been away for 5 WEEKS. Brococks used to have the pistol repaired and back to you within 2 weeks.

So to sum up good luck trying to get any parts for a rohm pistol

Bill
    AA S200T 10m , HW100T, Cometa 220, Diana 27, Original Mod 6, Gamo compact+center, Rohm twinmaster Top, S&W 586/4+6+8, Berretta 92 airsoft, Blinged crossman 2240, CP88 4", CO2 Uzi 6mm, Air arms Alfa proj .177, Drulov DU10 .177, HW 99s, Hammarelli AP20pro