Thread: Rohm Twinmaster Action

Rohm Twinmaster Action

I've been offered a second hand Rohm twinmaster action (CO2 base model). It has a wooden grip which I don't think is standard and comes with some spare canisters / pellets / targets / a target holder.

Does £250 sound: about right / expensive / cheap?

Also any experiences of this pistol?

I'd be looking for a PCP Rohm for that kind of money.
    There's a Rohm PCP with red dot and pistol scope for £300
    Suggest looking at the old For Sale Posts for a guide price.
    ONLY PROBLEM IS WHEN PEOPLE REMOVE THE ASKING PRICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ian
    http://www.dukinfieldagc.org.uk/
    Dukinfield Air Gun Club
    Stockfield Mill, Chadderton, OL9 9EW

magicniner is offline The Posh Knocking Shop Artist Formerly Known as Nocturnal Nick
    If the current owner bought it new, and then bought the anatomical grip he'll have a lot of money in it and may see the value as the sum of his investment the basic gun sells new for £270 to £300 and the anatomical grips aren't cheap but it sounds a bit too expensive.

If it comes with the original ambi grip, the original box and paperwork and it's in excellent condition then it might be worth haggling to see what he'll come down to.

Keep in mind it will cost you up to £180 for a cylinder & reg should you wish to convert this to PCP,
    ATB,
    Nick
    Airgun Repairs, Bespoke Airgun Smithing and Precision Engineering Services
    http://www.magic9designltd.com

As Nick said the gun new is £270-300 and the anatomical grip is £90-120 plus the other bits I guess he has put a price on the whole lot.

Bill
    AA S200T 10m , HW100T, Cometa 220, Diana 27, Original Mod 6, Gamo compact+center, Rohm twinmaster Top, S&W 586/4+6+8, Berretta 92 airsoft, Blinged crossman 2240, CP88 4", CO2 Uzi 6mm, Air arms Alfa proj .177, Drulov DU10 .177, HW 99s, Hammarelli AP20pro

My mate recently bought a Rohm TM Top for less money for what the buyer wants for a co2 Rohm and that came with laminated grips and the plastic black/yellow grips.

Personally I'd bide my time and wait for a PCP Rohm to come up for sale for less money.
    Last edited by ikarma70; 14-11-2010 at 08:29 PM.

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    Sounds too dear to me - The twinmaster trainer can be had brand new with for £299 and i've seen them advertised in the mags for £275 IIRC.

Better looking than the base model...as for for what are they like.
    If its for multi-shot plinking they're very good - if its precision you want they are outclassed by many others.