Thread: AA carmague

AA carmague

I've just picked one of these up today, its a dismantled project and is missing a few things, does anyone have a trigger mechanism, complete, plus a cocking lever catch as both are missing. I also need stock bolts but they are easy to make, any leads would be gratefully received.

The gun feels very nice rather like a tx200 and the stock is lovely.

Thanks John

Thanks for the lead about chambers, they have some bits but not all of them, but I was hoping for a complete trigger assembly if anyone has one.

The stock has responded well to a bit of tlc.

Thanks John

Does anyone have any photo's of the trigger mechanism parts? The chambers picture is useful, but a link to photo's would be better.

Thanks John

Bits

It may be better to obtain a another 'project' gun and make one good from two rough ...any plastic stocked A.A Jackal could be a donor . There are strip down guides and a special review on the airgunforum in the members section . Quite a lot of these were all variants on a theme and parts interchangeable . Even I believe [ I may be wrong ] parts from the earlier Sussex Armoury Jackal range could be used - or shall we say 'made to fit ' with a bit of creative hammering .
    " WHEN YOU'RE GOING TO SHOOT - SHOOT , DON'T TALK ! "

Thanks for that, I'm a member on there, and the pictures are good.

John