Thread: Approx 30 pre-war Dianas

Approx 30 pre-war Dianas

My Dad is selling his above collection, Ideally he would like to sell in lots of 3-4 instead of packing individually. If you have any gaps in your collection can you PM me and I will liase with him and try and sort some photos mid week. If you are in the North East (hes located north of Newcastle) you are welcome to view in person and I will put you in touch with him.

I believe he also has a number of similar dated BSA's (All BSA's spoken for now)

Regards Pete
    Last edited by pbranthwaite; 05-09-2011 at 10:04 AM. Reason: Update
    Do nothing, achieve nothing

I spoke to Pete's dad (very nice man) and for information, most of the Dianas he has are the smaller pre-War tinplate models.

IMO these are a neglected area of collecting because although many of them were made, fewer survive in good working order than the more expensive, more robust rifles. The kinds of prices these boys' and youths' guns tend to realise also makes them an affordable niche for someone looking to focus on pre-War air rifles but not spend a fortune doing it.

Good luck with the sale.
    Last edited by Garvin; 04-09-2011 at 03:39 PM.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

I know this is a long shot but do you have the Diana pistol Model 5 with the grey grips?

Quote Originally Posted by hilton View Post
    I know this is a long shot but do you have the Diana pistol Model 5 with the grey grips?
    It is a long shot, he did have one and I have very fond memories of shooting it in my youth, it was sold many years ago despite my protests
    Do nothing, achieve nothing

Lovely took delivery of a 27 , 25 AND A 20 today great guns in good order two of which are nickel plated and all original/prewar rifles
    So thankyou John a pleasure dealing with you
    Jim

Pre War Dianas

Hi do you have any pistols, pop outs or nickel plated guns left for sale. I live in Durham so could do face to face sale. Thanks Paul.