Thread: innova,with fitted silencer

rustington/littlehampton,riviera of the south

innova,with fitted silencer

heads up on gunstar 18mins ago £250 very nice looking with fitted silencer and scope.
    not to bad for the money?.
    bob.
    [FWB124s]-[ORIG45]-[relum rescue ctr]
    I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT AN FWB,

Quote Originally Posted by red bob View Post
    heads up on gunstar 18mins ago £250 very nice looking with fitted silencer and scope.
    not to bad for the money?.
    bob.
    Hi, How many do you want ! ( At that price ) I would guess an average Innova is around the £150 mark ?, As we all know, Its worth more in parts, Especially on " There " Its the fragility of the plastic, Not so much the breech ( Providing its held correctly ) More the Foresight, & now almost everyone wants a Silencer ! Everything else can be made,

Silencer adapter & rear sight, ( In my humble opinion no pump up should have a scope )
    Especially the Innova with its plastic breech, Its the only thing you can hold when you pump, ( A recipe for disaster )

I have a number ! If demand put them up for sale in the correct forum,
    Along with the " Thumber " Sheridans !

Book the cruise honey !!! Its on the Japanese Ha ha, Ged.
    Last edited by gedfinn 2; 17-09-2011 at 12:07 PM. Reason: Forgot to add ( At that price )

rustington/littlehampton,riviera of the south

how many ?umm very good question ,but as i have only two i keep hankering after another;my personal dictum is collect all calibres in each mark a lesson i learned after thinking i would collect every version of airsporter ,of which i have managed to shrink to a very lovely mk2. but then lost my way with scorpions and got to 5/6 before i was reined by lack of space.
    [FWB124s]-[ORIG45]-[relum rescue ctr]
    I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT AN FWB,