Thread: Harper classic Wolf and mk1 parker Pheonix

Harper classic Wolf and mk1 parker Pheonix

Hi, can anyone help me on the value of these two. They are both .22 and in great condition but you don't see them very often.

paul4be is offline Everything has an end, only the sausage has two
    Is the Wolf pistol or rifle??

A couple of pics usually helps to give people a better idea as well.

Paul
    Good deals with: ali d (twice), mattinlondon, mikemorton, jonboy, the wizard, Moza, markH, fok, gunslinger, Fisherman1, bigwull, mikewareing, TwoTitans,hairydog, airguns, dcl dave, Stuart B, mattie, Locksley, MARK, albrown, kjud, spud, gedfinn2, wasteoid, bullcelt, bunnysniper, wasteoid, pokeandhope, honda+more

Hi, the Harper is the rifle but I will get some pics up.

paul4be is offline Everything has an end, only the sausage has two
    Is it a wood or skeleton stock?
    Good deals with: ali d (twice), mattinlondon, mikemorton, jonboy, the wizard, Moza, markH, fok, gunslinger, Fisherman1, bigwull, mikewareing, TwoTitans,hairydog, airguns, dcl dave, Stuart B, mattie, Locksley, MARK, albrown, kjud, spud, gedfinn2, wasteoid, bullcelt, bunnysniper, wasteoid, pokeandhope, honda+more

Sorry forgot to say that I spoke to Steve Harper and he confirmed it is number 16 of 100 made with the black stock.

the wolf i would say from past experance of owning both the pistol and rifle versions whilst excellently made do need to have a service with MR. Harper every so often as they can be easily upset by people tampering with the potentameter power adjuster. depending if a service has been carried out recently or not and what paperwork is with it i would give it thebelow value:

serviced with paper work = £300 to sell and £350 to sit on it a while
    if not serviced and as found = £200-250

nice guns and seldom seen and unless they know what they are people tend to look on them with disdain which is a shame really and i am surprised he stopped production of them to be honest.

Harper...