Thread: Blimey.. another new guy!

Blimey.. another new guy!

Hi All,

Firstly I'm pretty impressed that a forum has so many introduction posts.

Anyway, Shooting for me started with an old webley and scott pistol which I was allowed to use infrequently by my father due to it being considered far to dangerous for anyone but himself.
    This didn't stop me and the lads borrowing a BSA Meteor for practice in the local football field, when they weren't playing football of course.

Later on in life I frequented the Bedford Gun club before the law changed and a large part of the sport became illegal.

But any how.. Later on in life I've managed to travel abroad to shoot more freely.

Since then its been a while and I've bought an air rifle and hopefully will be joining my local HFT club.

Due to my inquisitive nature, I'll most likely spend more time experimenting with things like homebrew pellets and targets, building a stock ( something I've always wanted to do! ) and general other loony stuff.

Best Regards to all,

Mark

Hello mate .

And welcome to the forum .

All the best .

Andy .
    " Never mistake kindness for weakness "

barrel is offline Work is the refuge of people who have nothing better to do
    Welcome to the forum Mark nice to have you aboard. It's not just shooting this forum is great for you can get advice on anything from building an extension to mending a gearbox.

Kindest regards

Barrel
    IF I WALKED ON WATER PEOPLE WOULD SAY I COULD NOT SWIM !