Thread: Hello everyone, just joined Airgun BBS

Hello everyone, just joined Airgun BBS

About me
    I am a 74 year old guy, live on the outskirts of Sheffield near to M1 Junction 31.
    many years ago I used to shoot air rifle and pistol (10meter indoor) in later life I looked at Archery and took this up some 8 years ago but with age I am finding it very hard to hold the bow because of the weight also walking to fetch arrows is now a problem so I have decided to go back to air rifle/pistol shooting and put my various bows up for sale

I found a local business (IDLEBACK) who have a very up market state of the arts indoor range.
    After looking at lots of rifle reviews I eventually bought a DAYSTATE Huntsman Clasic from IDLEBACK, the service I have received from them is second to none, they are a family run company with Trevor amd Dianne running the sow also with Daughter and Granddaughter, it is a very nice friendly environment indeed, lots of coffee and tea, sandwiches or even a cooked meal if you want it.

Thats all for now
    Best Wishes to all
    Gerald

Hello mate .

And welcome to the forum .

All the best .

Andy .
    " Never mistake kindness for weakness "

Welcome

Welcome Gerald nice to know i am not the only one, after the easy life .Like you, i only want a bit of paper punching now.Sit on the bench and shoot all day long . Trevor.