Thread: Sad News. RIP Bill Welch.

Sad News. RIP Bill Welch.

It is with a heavy heart that I have to report the sudden death of Bill Welch.

Bill was the man behind Bills Walther Spares, and anyone that had the pleasure of dealing with him will have benefitted from the huge experience he had to offer as a Walther trained technician and a former member of the long gone Accuracey International company that imported and supplied Walther rifles and pistols in the 1970's.

I always found Bills helpful and friendly manner to be as big an asset as his incredible Walther knowledge and stock of Walther spares, and he will be sadly missed.

Bill Welch sufferred a massive stroke early last Friday morning, and sadly passed away last Friday evening.

RIP Bill Welch.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

I already posted this in the Target section, but as Bill has also helped many collectors with hard to find genuine Walther spares for the older classic Walther air rifles and pistols, I hope I will be excused for repeating it here as I know some members only read the section that interests them the most and I am hoping to prevent any unnecessary phone calls to his number at this moment that may inadvertently cause any distress to the grieving family members.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Sorry to hear that, Bob. RIP Bill.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

A true gent, helpful and very enjoyable to talk to
    RIP
    Good Deals with Mikewaring, ggggr, watchsapart, Majex45, Nhill, zebedee71,Eredel,Hawksthorn,Red Bob, Stanbridge,Barrow_Matt,Mr.Fixit-Norm, turbo33 .atb thankyou all Neil