Thread: Newbie from USA

Newbie from USA

Hi,

Ran across this forum in my search for info on Webley Rebel. I just received my .22 cal version to go with my .177 cal version. My search shows there is/was a lot of interest I the Innova brand rifles. I generally frequent the GTA (Gateway To Airguns) Forum where I did a six part review on the .177 Webley Rebel when it was first available in the States. I really like the rifle but it just didn't show the accuracy. About 3/4 to 1" group at 60'. I'm sorry guys I just never went metric. So far the .22 version is showing about the same accuracy. It will group really good and then have flyers. I am shooting Wimchester Hunting Pellets and they seem to do the best. I will Chrono the rifle on Monday at diferent pump counts to see what energy it is producing. They both are the FAC version at least that is what is printed on the side of the pump cylinder.

I have been messing with Air Guns in serious for about 3 years now. I do most of my shooting off of bean bags or bench rest. I do not do very well off hand any more and most guns are scoped due to aging eyes. I do some hunting but mostly just pest control. I have under levers, side levers, break barrel, PCP and pump up Guns. Ranging from .25 cal to .177 cal. My collection includes some vintage items like BSF rifle and pistol. Crosman SSP 250 with all three cal barrels. I got into air rifles because I can shoot in my yard and cost less than powder burners to shoot. Also can still find pellets in local stores.
    DT

Hello mate .

And welcome to the forum .

All the best .

Andy .
    " Never mistake kindness for weakness "

hi

DT wecome to the forum on behalf of my self and members of the forum . Good read up ,your post.

Welcome to the forum, nice to see a member from across the pond
    The truth is rarely pure and never simple. -O.W. 1895

HandyAndy is offline His Croquembouche is still talked of in hushed tones to this day....
    Chesterfield looking out over them there hill's.
    Welcome aboard DT. plenty to see and find here.