Thread: Bonjour from a dark,wet and windy Scotland where the midges are armed and dangerous !

Bonjour from a dark,wet and windy Scotland where the midges are armed and dangerous !

Hi,

My name is Simon and I live on the West Coast of Scotland. I've returned to Air Rifle's a couple of weeks ago after 8 years away and it has me addicted completely already. If you know TZ-UK then you may recognise my user name and it was one of the lovely members on there that pointed out this wonderful site.

Cheers

Simon

Hello mate .

And welcome to the forum .

All the best .

Andy .
    " Never mistake kindness for weakness "

howsit goin Si, welcome aboard mate
    Donald

Thanks gents

Hello and welcome to the bbs mate
    Bsa R10 se

Quote Originally Posted by WORKSIMON View Post
    Hi,

If you know TZ-UK
    TZ as in TimeZone? asks the proud owner of a handful of British watches... as well as a handful of British guns.
    Whereabouts on the West Coast are you? I've been eaten by midges at Clachtoll Rock, a bit north of Lochinver.

Quote Originally Posted by peterhu View Post
    TZ as in TimeZone? asks the proud owner of a handful of British watches... as well as a handful of British guns.
    Whereabouts on the West Coast are you? I've been eaten by midges at Clachtoll Rock, a bit north of Lochinver.
    Hi Peter,

It's the UK forum www.tz-uk.com that I'm a member of and I have far too many watches I'm going to thin them down a bit to finance a few little additions to my gun cupboard. I'm quite a way from Lochinver, probably over 200 miles down the way The midges down here are much tougher then their cousins up north, probably because of the Irn-bru they drink