Thread: Brum Sunday

Brum Sunday

Good luck to all you lucky collectors that do not have to work this Sunday, going by the silly auction prices of late, there could be bargains to be had

I do not have any details of this event, but LOOK OUT for the sly speed traps on the A34 (B$%^&*(S)

edbear2 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    Good luck to all you lucky collectors that do not have to work this Sunday, going by the silly auction prices of late, there could be bargains to be had

I do not have any details of this event, but LOOK OUT for the sly speed traps on the A34 (B$%^&*(S)
    Hi Pete, apparently there is a guy going with a tea chest full of N.O.S. genuine service .25 barrels, all still wrapped in that sticky brown anti - rust paper......He said he would do them at £10 each, first come, first served....

I was thinking they might be good for rat catcher conversions...do you know if they will fit the old crosman

Yours, honestly

Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by edbear2 View Post
    Hi Pete, apparently there is a guy going with a tea chest full of N.O.S. genuine service .25 barrels, all still wrapped in that sticky brown anti - rust paper......He said he would do them at £10 each, first come, first served....

I was thinking they might be good for rat catcher conversions...do you know if they will fit the old crosman

Yours, honestly

Eddie
    I don't think he is going now, just as well I found these in a car-boot last week

http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/...Photo-0084.jpg