Thread: dgrm ,jga marked pistol ,keenfire pellets

dgrm ,jga marked pistol ,keenfire pellets

Hi guys cant seem to trace this in the blue book ,i would like to sell it ,its in lovely condition all round with a tin of pellets called keenfire. any chance of a value figure so i can put it up for sale.. thanks guys..

http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/...ps6df0uqrn.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by tradingnow2010 View Post
    Hi guys cant seem to trace this in the blue book ,i would like to sell it ,its in lovely condition all round with a tin of pellets called keenfire. any chance of a value figure so i can put it up for sale.. thanks guys..

http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/...ps6df0uqrn.jpg
    Hi this is under the heading for Anschutz in the blue book usualy called the Dolla Mk11 and sold under other names, around about £60-70+ l would think

ccdjg is online now Airgun Alchemist, Collector and Scribe
    Quite a rare item, boxed with pellets, so I think £150-£180 would be nearer the mark.

thanks

wow surprised .thanks guys .. i have also just noticed it is stamped keenfire on the wooden grips.. same as the pellets.. not sure what this means tho..

ccdjg is online now Airgun Alchemist, Collector and Scribe
    Keenfire was a brand name used by a US company for its pellets and for the JGA pistol, which it imported from Germany and distributed in the States. So your gun at some stage made the return journey across the pond.

Quote Originally Posted by ccdjg View Post
    Quite a rare item, boxed with pellets, so I think £150-£180 would be nearer the mark.
    I have owned a few "Dolla" types though none as nice as that, so I think your figures are about right.