Thread: Hi

Hi

Hi fairly new to air gunning don't be fooled by my user name i don't like killing furry or featherd things ( may be rats ughhh ) i mainly target shoot in my garden or down william tells place i have a 1995 mk2 tx200 that had been kept in a cupboard from new only having about 100 pellets through it also a 1979 mk 4 bsa meteor that i have restord ( was my dads )with home made delrin top hat and guide new spring and seals. i like to tinker so will be looking out for restoration projects ( springers only ),

Shhhh it's quiet in here like being in a library where no one talks . Thanks guys think i'll stick to the other shooting forums at least they respond!!!

Thumbs down 16 days

16 days this has been on here and not a single reply welcoming me to the community what a waste of time being a member of this forum might as well talk to a brick wall

Welcome and Hi

Like you new to this site, long time since I had a rifle but looking to get back into it. You read the posts and the answers and a lot of them are like being written in code. I will persevere and the enigma machine in my head may just start working and I will know what everyone is going on about. There is lots of useful info on here but not a lot I can join in with yet

I'm in the same boat just getting frustrated that nobody wants to say hi and welcome just because i can't bring much to the table is no reason to be ignored

Uryyb arj juvarl zrzoref!! Lbh'yy svg va whfg svar! Rkpryyrag jnl gb xvpx bss lbhe NvethaOOF rkvfgrapr!

You'll need to use the ROT13 cipher to decode the message.

Randy Bohannon is offline “Junes1 is a whining bellend”
    Quote Originally Posted by Handy hunter View Post
    I'm in the same boat just getting frustrated that nobody wants to say hi and welcome just because i can't bring much to the table is no reason to be ignored

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDZcqBgCS74
    "An infinite number of monkeys banging away at type writers for an infinite period of time will eventually reproduce Hamlet" Thanks to discussion forums we now know this to be untrue.

Quote Originally Posted by Handy hunter View Post
    Shhhh it's quiet in here like being in a library where no one talks . Thanks guys think i'll stick to the other shooting forums at least they respond!!!
    That's OK mate they're funny buggers on here.

We're all too busy squabbling over immigration, Ruskies and motorcycle oil.

Come in mate, take your shoes off and let rip.
    God bless the union

been a while

Been on another forum where they talk to each other and take the piss a lot thought i'd look back on here and blow me down there is life on Mars
    Maybe i'll keep popping in and put my two penith in now and again

HandyAndy is offline His Croquembouche is still talked of in hushed tones to this day....
    Chesterfield looking out over them there hill's.
    Welcome H H keep coming back and check out the forum, plenty to learn and find out. As others have said, most are squabbling over tedious subjects rather than airgun and shooting topics. Still it is what it is, a good forum that just takes a little time to set your feet under the table 👍