Thread: Hi from the Netherlands

Hi from the Netherlands

Hi all,

I am Rob, 36 years old until next sunday :-)
    When I was young we had a air rifle (Slavia 630) at home as well as a air pistol. Had a lot of fun with that.
    Also shot a lot with a friend who lived next to some farmers where we could shoot, I think it was a sheridan silver streak.

One year ago I got the idea to buy a new air rifle. boys will be boys i guess.
    After carefully reading I bought a hw50s. It Twanged a lot so I put a maccari tunekit in it and bought a cheap scope which broke after a few months so I replaced it with a Hawke vantage 4-12x40 AO mildot and praktised with it for a year. Nice gun, very accurate, a little hold sensitive. Good for improving my shooting technique

Also bought a slavia 630 mod 77. in nice shape some months ago. I don't shoot it often but it brings back good memories.

Today a bought my third air rifle: HW97k blackline 0.22cal with a Hawke Varmint 4-16x44 SF half mildot.
    I wanted to know what all the fuzz is about. After shooting it for a hour I understand completely. Mine is not tuned, and still shoots very smooth and nice and its very accurate.

Well.... thats me.

Kind Regards,

Rob

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Hi Rob and a very warm welcome from England seems you must be 37 now so don't hang around here in the Introductions section and get joining some of the General threads

All the Best

Paul
    Last edited by NewPaul; 18-05-2016 at 12:26 PM.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Hello and welcome from me as well.
    Plenty of HW info on here.

thanks all!

Welcome to the forum Rob... its great to hear from airgunners in ither countries.
    Donald