Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cargs68 View Post
    Many thanks to Aaron and Lewes for the company
    All the best
    Graeme
    Well we've had Jewis so why not Lewes

Louis see where you got the idea Ha!

Great shooting Justin!, must be hard carrying Andy for so long! I reckon we should have 10 x 15mm targets....

Well done Horsham, great fun, i was dragged down by the buxted Captain tbh but soldiered on!

What a day!

Heard Tugg leave the Club and i do believe pull into his drive! Ha! (sexy sound)...not you...IT...

Have a good one guys and see you at Meon, sounds like a right crack!
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Superb morning's shooting thanks Horsham and weather wasn't too bad...cheers greame and lewis good laugh top bombing Justin and big thanks to Wurz and Jax for keeping us fed and watered

Thanks Hawkies, especially Phil for all your hard work. Great course with fantastic weather and great company, thank you Nigel B. Well done to the Buxted crew, good shooting guys.

Hoping to see everyone at Meon next Sunday, if not see you all @ Buxted SIHFT on the 19th.

P.s If anyone wants to shoot the next National round @ Buxted on the 26th, you need to get your entry forms in to UKAHFT now.

Cheers everyone
    Justin
    ISP Airstream MKIII No33 in a Tilly Walnut Stock

That has got to be one of the very best courses that Horsham have ever set - thank you, guys.

Hugely enjoyable day, cracking weather (well done, Mr Jacobs on the meteorological front!); sorry that Meon were a bit down on numbers (due to an unfortunate clash of dates with Basingstoke's "Bunny Bash"), and we are looking forward to seeing many of you next week at the Bowman Classic at Hen Woods, near East Meon 😎

Thanks Hawks for a good mornings entertainment

who ever set the first 7 targets in the field needs shooting, but not by me!
    I dropped 1 point in the whole woods then proceeded to plate the 7 in the field Doh !

looking forward to meon and the free beer

The Oaks SiHFT Winners 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016

Thanks Hawks for a good day out and of course Wurz and Jaxs for the grub and drink ... always enjoy shooting your course ... good shooting Justin in a tricky wind at times .
    yet again a good giggle with Mr Hills helped by Mr Dibbens .

Nice one Buxted Lads and Lady.
    HW100 Hunting tool, HW97 Reaper Titanium Piston (The reaper of pcp souls) Sponsored by Greggs
    Grizzly Catapult Team , Ireland/Buxted HFT

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Topher View Post
    Thanks Hawks for a good mornings entertainment

who ever set the first 7 targets in the field needs shooting, but not by me!
    I dropped 1 point in the whole woods then proceeded to plate the 7 in the field Doh !

looking forward to meon and the free beer
    Sorry..

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    Louis see where you got the idea Ha!

Great shooting Justin!, must be hard carrying Andy for so long! I reckon we should have 10 x 15mm targets....

Well done Horsham, great fun, i was dragged down by the buxted Captain tbh but soldiered on!

What a day!

Heard Tugg leave the Club and i do believe pull into his drive! Ha! (sexy sound)...not you...IT...

Have a good one guys and see you at Meon, sounds like a right crack!
    Was going to be unnaturally abusive then I clicked the link. Its not true you are funny for a fat bloke.

Think all 15mms should be banned.

Colin your exit and shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitte score did make me smile maybe you need 3 pouches ????

Monkey.
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.