Thread: Born again member

Born again member

Helloooo my name is Nige
    i used to be a member on here quite a while back formerly as Ric O'shay (its a character from Thunderbirds).
    Kinda lost track of shooting after my club closed for a while and than had a few back problems.
    Took up archery which quickly took over and pushed out my other hobbies.
    Now i am getting back to fishing and shooting and thought i'd join up again.
    I sold most of my pistols but still have the Umarex 1911, Tanfoglio Witness and Alecto.
    My favourite is my BSA Superten Bull Barrel then the BSA Ultra
    Just need to blow the dust of them and me
    atb
    Nige
    Formerly Ric O'shay but profile lost as not used for a very long time

Hi Nige, I remember you.

Your 'Ric O'shay' account is still active.

I forgot my password. What can I do?

If you forget your password, you can click on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link. This will appear on any page that requires you to fill in your password.

This link brings up a page where you should enter your registered email address. An email will be sent to that address shortly, with instructions for resetting your password.

Since passwords are encrypted, there is no way to resend your original password. This option provides you with the ability to reset your password.

You must be able to receive emails to your registered email address for this to work. You may need to check your spam filters and folder if you do not see this email in a few minutes.
    HTH? - Phil