Quote Originally Posted by Jesim1 View Post
What an arrogant and condescending poster you are to take such a stance that you are sooooo good, and the majority of us are just rubbish? If you are such a great shot with great guns then good for you, but to come on here and openly slate everyone else in such a manner is contemptuous. We have to have a "rough guide" as to what is acceptable, and a 5p hit consistently at 30m is a decent gauge of a rifles and shooters capabilities for the most part. I could post dozens of one hole groups just larger than a .22 pellet made by a .177 when I've been pellet testing - and I have - but not on one single occasion did I have the gall to spout the holier than thou BS you have retched. Humble, compassionate or thoughtful you most definitely are not, your more to be pitied than scolded.
James
This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I can vouch for those groups .
We have all pulled off the odd fluke either intentionally or not , but there is something special about stalking your quarry to 30 yards .
My shooting buddy once stalked a rabbit for over 20 minutes , just as he took aim , a dog appeared out of nowhere and began sniffing his backside !
All that work getting to within 30 yards despite having a couple of chances from further out , to be ruined by a dog .
He couldn't shoot for laughing .