Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
The four I tested today are as follows. AA Diablo field 8.44gr, AA diablo express 7.67gr, JSB diablo heavy. 10.34gr and just for the hell of it threw in the AA diablo match (flatheads) 8.02gr which I do realise are optimally for 10metres or less. All were tested at 22 yards in my Prosport firing 5 shots each with interesting results, especially as it was fairly breezy today. The AA Diablo field grouped beautifully and all were within a 12mm circle. The AA Diablo express grouped well but not as tight which I think was mainly due to the breeze and/or my inconsistency. Surprisingly the AA Diablo match pellets grouped equally as well as the express which surprised me. Now as for the JSB Heavies.....5 shots inside 7mm circle. Absolutely outstanding results from the heavier pellet which is obviously the better pellet in the wind. As for the shot cycle, the AA match and express provided a super quick snappy action but not at all unpleasant and likewise similar with the AA Diablo. The JSB definitely shot very differently to the other pellets but by no means an unpleasant shot cycle. Over the weekend I will try to chronograph them all and update!!!!
Great job, the heavies show promise, like I said I always liked them as a pellet. They just seemed to be more solid in there consistency and they are harder to damage even though they are made from a softer lead than other brands because of the shorter skirt. Nice one Mike