Quote Originally Posted by jeff0100 View Post
If you read my post properly you'll see that I was commenting on the way you had responded on here , not by email.

If you are in China and have problems with blockages put on websites why not post that, and let people know the situation you're in ?
I would guess most of us haven't been to China so we don't know about these things, so a quick post explaining instead of having a go would have sorted it.

If the transaction was nothing to do with you, but it was your wife, then maybe you could have helped her out by posting or e mailing on her behalf.

Like I said earlier, you've come on here shouting when a clear post stating your situation would not only have been easier and quicker, but it would have shown everyone that you're a calm and decent person to deal with. Instead you've come across as Mr angry and not done yourself any favours. Simple and clear communication goes a long way, and most people are very understanding of personal problems, if they're made aware of them.

Good luck with everything.
Yes I could have helped my wife out if I actually had known about any of this. But the fact is I didn’t I seldom ever come on this site. Only reason I came now is because I had a message sent to my messenger saying I was getting a slating off. So yes I am pissed off. Especially when none of this is anything to do with me. This is the first I know about any of it.