Thread: Daisy Powerline

Daisy Powerline

Dear all,
    No abuse please but I am trying to service one of these for a friend, I need the backsight unit and a new breach seal.
    Does anyone have the sight in a spares box somewhere and does anybody have an idea where I can get the breach seal.
    If it helps it's the plastic stocked Turkish built one in .177.
    Thanks in anticipation
    The armourer.
    The armourer, with no where near as many guns as I used to have.

which model powerline as there are quite a few

Try this site, based in US but I believe they post to UK

www.jgairguns.biz

Power line by Daisy

Hi all, finally got to check this. It is not a pump up, it is a break barrel spring gun. It is made in Turkey. I am going to try a HW breach seal as it seems similar but as I don't have a HW break barrel to check I will have to get one.
    It appears to be similar to an HW80 but nowhere near the quality and the trigger mechanism looks heath Robinson.
    Has anyone seen one of these or has the parts, particularly the back sight???

This intrigued me. A bit of a search produced the following:
    Daisy® PowerLine® 1101WS Air Rifle .... $69.95
    but the picture I found showed a wooden stock. Says up to 1100fps in .177. I guess there is a plastic stock version or another close relative.
    Interesting as I always associated 'Powerline' as being pump up.

Good luck .... I have dealt with the JG site mentioned ... very good quick service. Initially the postage they quoted was expensive as it included insurance etc but I contacted them and went 'no insurance' much cheaper. I had no problems and even with postage the overall cost was cheaper than getting from UK.
    Cheers, Phil

Powerline

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Russell View Post
    This intrigued me. A bit of a search produced the following:
    Daisy® PowerLine® 1101WS Air Rifle .... $69.95
    but the picture I found showed a wooden stock. Says up to 1100fps in .177. I guess there is a plastic stock version or another close relative.
    Interesting as I always associated 'Powerline' as being pump up.

Good luck .... I have dealt with the JG site mentioned ... very good quick service. Initially the postage they quoted was expensive as it included insurance etc but I contacted them and went 'no insurance' much cheaper. I had no problems and even with postage the overall cost was cheaper than getting from UK.
    Cheers, Phil
    Just a point, wouldn't 1100fps be a bit naughty. I must get this chronograph ed.

Quote Originally Posted by The armourer View Post
    Just a point, wouldn't 1100fps be a bit naughty. I must get this chronograph ed.
    A bit...using an average weight .177 pellet of 8 grain as an example, 1100fps gives an energy of 21.5fpe!

Although you would hope that it is detuned for UK market?...
    blah blah

The claimed velocity is probably based on Skenko Hyper Velocity plastic pellets (5.4grn, which give 14 ft-lbs at 1100) but with an upward margin of error for both legal and marketing purposes.