Thread: Do Crosman make the Benjamin pump up rifle now?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamocfx View Post
    Thanks for the help Guys, I have never heard of MAc 1 but will have a look at their site and will use them if nothing turns up here that is affordable. $200 is still not bad for a decent (classic?) air rifle? Importing stuff may add a little to that...

Its a bit surprising that the Sheridan will exceed 12ft/lb, what do they go up to? I had it in my head that they were a plinker type rifle rather than a hunting gun, having asked that do the Crosmans exceed 12ft/lb in the US?

I will now have a sneaky look for parts for my ugly non working Crosman-it will probably thread every screw if I managed to find the parts anyway
    Actually Sheridan’s were thought of here in the US as ideal hunting airguns. Though I would say typically with normal pumping they would be about 12 FP. But could easily exceed it. Mac-1 Steriod 18-20 FP.

When you say Crosman now you mean Benjamin as well cause they make all the guns now. The old Sheridan’s were a little more powerful but Crosman guns can exceed 12 FP.
    Last edited by 45flint; 22-05-2019 at 09:07 AM.