Thread: For Sale : The Most Powerful Handgun in the World( ?)

For Sale : The Most Powerful Handgun in the World( ?)

Yes that's right, you're not seeing things, I'm offering for sale what I believe to be an early Model "Gat" Air Pistol in Black painted pinish with Nickelled "Cork Firer" as shown in the piccies attached to my "For Sale" listing on this same Web Site.

See here : .http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....60#post7771760

If it grabs your attention.

Thanks, Vic Thompson.
    Last edited by Vic Thompson; 09-11-2019 at 04:49 PM.

Thought at last I could get my hands on a Pfeifer Zeliska .600 Nitro Express when I saw your thread Vic.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Quote Originally Posted by Benelli B76 View Post
    Thought at last I could get my hands on a Pfeifer Zeliska .600 Nitro Express when I saw your thread Vic.

Baz
    .600 nitro uhhhmmm,

Where I come from Baz, we start people off on one of those and when they've got used to it after a couple of months we allow them to try a Harrington Gat on the odd occasion when the weathers good and there's no one else around in the safety zone for a distance of a few miles or so.

Vic Thompson.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Thompson View Post
    Where I come from Baz, we start people off on one of those and when they've got used to it after a couple of months we allow them to try a Harrington Gat on the odd occasion when the weathers good and there's no one else around in the safety zone for a distance of a few miles or so.

Vic Thompson.
    I know what you mean Vic, don't trust those big ones after an Automag pistol blew up in my hands and nearly gave me 3 eye sockets.

Baz

sounds painfull bud

Lee Jurras (Super Vel ammo) came to the Eastern Cape in South Africa where I lived to hunt game with his 357 Automag pistol, and try out his ammo. Before he went back to the USA, he wanted to sell the pistol for R350, almost a months wages at the time. I was in the bush trying it out, the first shot seemed terrifically powerful with huge recoil, the second shot I was hit with a shower of stainless steel parts and the top slide/barrel was hanging on to the frame by a gnats whisker pointng at my head. We put all the bits in a box and let him have it back ! Sadly Lee passed away in 2017.

Baz

keith66 is offline Optimisic Pessimist Fella
    Those Gats could stop a charging bull butterfly on a good day!

Quote Originally Posted by keith66 View Post
    Those Gats could stop a charging bull butterfly on a good day!
    But you have to hit it first !

That's where the ergonomic design of a Gat wins the day. You get a comfortable grip on the Barrel Shroud and then use the Pistol as if it were a Hammer.

Sales Listing now amended by the way to include another Gat as well as the one originally listed.

Vic Thompson.

ggggr is offline part time super hero and seeker of justice
    That's where the ergonomic design of a Gat wins the day. You get a comfortable grip on the Barrel Shroud and then use the Pistol as if it were a Hammer.

Sales Listing now amended by the way to include another Gat as well as the one originally listed.

Vic Thompson.
    I believe that you can up the power of a gat quite a bit by launching it from a Trebuchet

I dont think later gats are worth much unless boxed but you need a flowery (bullsh-tty) description to shift them.

I've given away the last few that I've had, that have all been "gifted" to me.
    I'd try maybe £25 + post for the good one and maybe let it go for £20 + post if you dont get a sniff. Other than that--It looks like you will be keeping them.
    You may get rid of them both at the same time on here and find one back up for sale with the "flowery description" a month later.
    Cooler than Mace Windu with a FRO, walking into Members Only and saying "Bitches, be cool"

Vic Thompson.
    The cavemen moved on from the Gat to the Bug-A-Salt (Vic, love this thread .)

[IMG][/IMG]