Quote Originally Posted by Vernal View Post
Another huge thank you Neil for giving us all a day which just couldn't be more perfect. The site, the weather, the guns and above all the people made for the sort of day that makes memories that will last forever. As always after a bash I come away inspired by the knowledge and ideas that fellow "bashers" share. It is a privilege to be amongst you, and it couldn't happen without the quiet graft of our organiser. Just so grateful.
And thank you once again for gracing us with your presence, Michael. It's always lovely to see you and your finely honed toys. Your LGV continues to epitomise springer well-being and politeness. An absolute Jewel, of which you must be so proud.

And, and not wanting to sound like a stuck record.......I appreciate you're not a 10m match shooter, but please don't let that lovely 300S go. They just don't engineer and make them like that anymore. An object of engineering art, precision and beauty. Just be happy you can enjoy at home and rejoice in its finery. At that (too low) asking price I'm amazed it wasn't snapped up, but that may be a blessing in disguise and a strong hint to keep it.