Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer bash 16th and 17th July 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    Big thanks to Neil and Tina for all their hard work and chauffeuring expertise over the weekend.

Everything runs smooth as clockwork, including the weather.

Sorry, we didn't get to say goodbye this morning, you both obviously needed a lay in. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

Dave
    Lovely to see you all again, Dave.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefan View Post
    Just a big thanks to Neil and Tina for all their hard work, the shower was a master stroke.
    It was great catching up with everyone and seeing new toys and old favourites.
    Fantastic to have had the pleasure once again, Gav. It's always a lovely thing to be able to spend some quality time with you.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Thanks very much once again Neil and Tina for all your hard work and amazing organising skills that created another amazing bash!!! Great folks, great shooting and such a great laugh all weekend. Can we go forward in time to September please!!!!
    Lovely to see you again, Mikey. Sorry I missed you yesterday; I hadn't realised you would be leaving as early.. Looking forward to catching up once again in September.

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Many Thanks Neil & Tina for another fabulous Bash. The weather was as glorious as the venue albeit, I did spend most of the time in the shade. It’s always great to catch up with great folk both ‘old’ and ‘new’. I even managed to do a bit of shooting and used pellets into the double figures this time
    Really looking forward to September already.
    And so wonderful to see you again, Pauly.

Well done on the pellet count. I was most impressed with your early start on the targets on Saturday. So looking forward to Septmber already. I think the Sleepometer will start at a lower value than your magic number again, so close we'll be to our next meet, but I'll see if there's any scope for any tweakerage.

Quote Originally Posted by look no hands View Post
    Yes many thanks to Neil and Tina for yet another fantastic bash, roll on the next one, I'm slowly getting to know everyone and I thank everyone for making me and Karen (and Taz) so welcome.

Pete
    Great to see you, Karen and Tazzy Dog once again, Pete.. Please thank Karen for that super cup of coffee yesterday morning. Always lovely to spend some quality time plinking and bantering with you. Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil54 View Post
    I am finally in bed at 11pm.
    The range, except for the bucket is still out, I will bring that in tomorrow.

All the tentage is down and rubbish moved to the bonfire.

Thank you to all who came and made the weekend special.
    And big thanks to you and Tina for serving up yet another exemplary and special meet. The venue really is something so extra-special and picturesque. As Paddy was saying, campers / glampers would be happy to pay a small fortune to be able to stay in such beautiful and relaxing surroundings.

Brilliant organisation made it all run like clockwork. And your natural enthusiasm shines through everything you do - the extra water runs, allowing / creating extra targets for zeroing purposes etc. And even down to your excellent trimming skills on the drinks can to make up a shim for Adam's rear mount. Worked a treat and made him a happy bunny; thank you.

The only slight disappointment was the lower than usual attendance. I know much couldn't be helped and I feel for those who wanted to be with us but couldn't on this occasion. It did make for a "cosier" feel, though, and more space on the bench and more time to spend with others individually. But hoping for, and fully expecting, a larger turn out next time.

THANK YOU!
    Last edited by TonyL; 18-07-2022 at 05:02 AM.

Smile @ Chris, Baldinio

Ace, as always, to spend some quality time, sir.

And a big thank you for that beer.......absolutely spot on; thank you!

You even set up an alfresco shower for us to cope with the hot weather . I still have the vision of Gav taking an early morning shower bollock naked
    It must have been shortly after Gav's shower time when I arrived yesterday and I saw Gav from a distance, in a clean white gown, looking for all the world like some sort of preacher man talking to Trumpy Dave who was sat near the pond.

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    Well I got up and tried but it isn't happening.
    Have a great day and I will see you in September
    How's your back, Pete? Fingers crossed a little easing of the pain now?

Quote Originally Posted by GrandadG View Post

A-boinging-in-the-sun.

You deserve a well earned rest Neil. It’s so clear to see how much work you put in to make it a perfect weekend (and longer for some of us). You even set up an alfresco shower for us to cope with the hot weather . I still have the vision of Gav taking an early morning shower bollock naked
    You can probably get therapy for it Paul

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Fantastic to have had the pleasure once again, Gav. It's always a lovely thing to be able to spend some quality time with you.
    Likewise Tone and the chance to play with some lovely and unique toys you own, oh and to sing the praises of the 35

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Great to see you, Karen and Tazzy Dog once again, Pete.. Please thank Karen for that super cup of coffee yesterday morning. Always lovely to spend some quality time plinking and bantering with you. Dave.
    Now you've confused me, I thought you where Daveo

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Hi Tony. I am glad everyone had a good time
    Typically enough things are easing a little after a weekend spent mostly on my back.
    Just in time to go back to work tomorrow
    Pete

A very big thanks to Neil and Tina for all the hard work they have put in with organising the bash. I'm sure everyone that attended really appreciate all the hard work and commitment to running it.
    It was great to catch up with all the bash regulars, and the weather was perfect too. Shot some amazing guns that various people brought along. Bought some rifles that I had no plan on purchasing. Happy Days!
    Lets put the word out there everyone about this event and get the attendance numbers up!