Well, I guess it is official now: AirGunner will cease and AGW will continue.

I just had an email from Field Sports Press telling me that any AG magazine subscription editions due to me will transfer to AGW unless I want a refund. As I take AGW I am quite happy to let the AG copies due to me just add on to the AGW subscription so have no need to do anything.

E mail content:
Dear Subscriber

I’m writing to let you know that Air Gunner magazine will cease publication with the July/Summer 2023 issue.

However, we are pleased to inform you that we have arranged to transfer your subscription to Airgun World magazine, also published by Fieldsports Press. For each issue of Air Gunner that you were due to receive, you will instead receive an issue of Airgun World. If you are already an Airgun World subscriber, Fieldsports Press is happy to extend your subscription by the appropriate number of copies.

If you are a member of the British Airgun Shooters Association, your membership will remain unaffected.

Launched in 1977, Airgun World is considered by many to be ‘The Bible’ as far as airgun magazines are concerned. It has a long-standing history of being the first magazine to review many of the newest airguns to market. Edited by Dave Barham and published 13 times a year, Airgun World includes all the latest launches/innovations, technical knowhow, hunting, FT and HFT competition shooting plus the science behind the sport, and is aimed at all those who love the sport of airgun shooting.

What do you need to do?

If you’re happy to receive Airgun World, then you don’t need to do anything at all. Your first issue will be the August 2023 issue published on 26/07/2023.

If you don’t want your subscription transferred, please contact our dedicated customer service team by 19/05/2023 on 01371 851890 or email orders@fieldsportspress.com who will action a refund for the remaining liability of your subscription. If we do not hear from you, we will assume you are happy with the above arrangements and your subscription will be transferred.

Thank you for subscribing to Air Gunner – we really appreciate your support.

Yours sincerely

All very sad but I guess economics rules the world.
Cheers, Phil