Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 LastLast

Thread: Summer Bash 15th and 16th of July

Yep. As above. I hope all went well, Pauly, and that you also enjoyed your "day out".
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Willenium View Post

New page, new opportunity for a splish-splosh of bouncy, colourful joy.

44 sleepies to go, peeps.

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

BOING!

Smile And The Sleepometer says

43 to go, peeps.

BOING!

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    It is indeed Tone. Half an hour with the Physio and then wound check/dressing removal.

:
    How did Wednesday go for you, Pauly?

Any further follow-up visits to come?

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Think there was/is some mention of the next Spring Do on this thread ?
    Anyone know what dates are please ?

Ta VM.
    “An airgun or two”………

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackrider View Post
    Think there was/is some mention of the next Spring Do on this thread ?
    Anyone know what dates are please ?

Ta VM.
    Hey John how you doing ? Would be great if you could make the next Bash. It is the weekend of September16th/17th ….. arrive a day or two earlier if you wish
    If you look at the bottom of any of TonyL’s posts you will see all the dates of the years Bashes once they are known
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Well ive got all the time in the world now for the up coming bash. Just been finished from work this morning, the shower of shite they are
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Well ive got all the time in the world now for the up coming bash. Just been finished from work this morning, the shower if shite they are

Bunch of Arse! I thought summer was busy then you hibernated. Bad news
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    How did Wednesday go for you, Pauly?

Any further follow-up visits to come?
    It was nice to get out after two weeks indoors mate. We didn’t go to the motorbike dealers but took a detour to a lovely little greasy cafe by Lydney Harbour
    I’ve got a physio follow up on 22nd of this month and a Consultant appointment just to check all is well after six weeks on 4th September.
    Feeling so much better now after that first two weeks of feeling quite unwell. Flying along on a single stick, no pain at all, just a bit of discomfort but haven’t needed painkillers for days now, sleeping more comfortably each night. They said on Wednesday that I was well in advance of what they normally experience at this stage.
    Hoping I can get my leg over……….

…….. the motorbike and get out for a spin by the end of October.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Bunch of Arse! I thought summer was busy then you hibernated. Bad news
    Yes mate, but the company I worked for for nine years, contracted out the grass cutting this year to a company from Essex. It's been a total disaster, where now into August and some areas have just received there first cut, it's in all the local papers, even MP,s have been involved.
    The new contractor has no regard for its staff or there well being.

Well ive got all the time in the world now for the up coming bash. Just been finished from work this morning, the shower of shite they are
    Kinell mate, sorry to hear that. I know you’ve always said how shite the new company are but that was a very ‘quick’ termination given I only spoke to you five or six days ago and you would have mentioned it then I’m sure. How much notice have they given you ?

Kinell mate, sorry to hear that. I know you’ve always said how shite the new company are but that was a very ‘quick’ termination given I only spoke to you five or six days ago and you would have mentioned it then I’m sure. How much notice have they given you ?
    I went in this morning mate and was told I didn't meet the terms of probation, so had to hand over the van keys. Another lad as well, a couple of others are still waiting to see if they have jobs.

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Hey John how you doing ? Would be great if you could make the next Bash. It is the weekend of September16th/17th ….. arrive a day or two earlier if you wish
    If you look at the bottom of any of TonyL’s posts you will see all the dates of the years Bashes once they are known
    Hello Paul, nice to hear from you ! All good at this end to date and I sincerly hope you're on the mend too especially with regard to your recent hip operation !

So far the weekend of the 16/17th September sounds good as I would bring down and drop off the family in Sheffield at In-Laws then make my way down to QB II. Similar situation in reverse for return journey.

ATB,
    John.
    Last edited by Blackrider; 04-08-2023 at 11:30 AM.
    “An airgun or two”………

I went in this morning mate and was told I didn't meet the terms of probation, so had to hand over the van keys. Another lad as well, a couple of others are still waiting to see if they have jobs.
    That’s awful mate. So that’s it from today ?? There will be others . I know you were TUPE’d a while back and it’s quite rife in these situations that a new employer only has to legally honour your conditions at point of take-over for a year and then…. you’re gone and they will employ cheap, non-skilled labour