I'm putting on an informal shoot to mark the 100 year anniversary of the Webley Mark 1 air pistol patent. It's going to be held after the vintage shoot on Sunday morning, June the 2nd at the BFTO vintage and pistol range at Bisley.

You need to be a member of BFTO although members can bring 2 guests so if anyone who isn't a member fancies coming along we should be able to organise them coming as guests of existing members. Just P.M me. Bring a Vintage rifle too if you fancy joining in the vintage fun shoot that will be taking place beforehand, at 9.45am. Safety glasses have to be worn in this range.

https://bfto.org.uk/event/vintage-cl...-fun-shoot-r6/

This is a fun shoot to mark the 100 year anniversary of the famous Webley Mark 1 air pistol design, which was first patented on August the 7th, 1924.

We will be shooting lots of different Webley spring pistols that all follow on from that original Mk1 design.

Bring any Webley overlever spring pistol, if you don't have one some will be available to try.

Targets include a Bell Target at 6 yards, resettable silhouette targets at 10 yards, and resettable tin cans at 25yds.

There will also be a selection of shoot & see targets provided, that can be wound in and out at different distances so people can check their aim point via a supplied spotting scope.

There will be a Webley Cake, and repro Webley Marksmanship badges for the first 10 people to hit a tin can at 25yds.

All shooting to be done standing.

It'll just be a bit of fun and a chance to have a plink with a lovely old Webley's.

I'll be videoing some of it for an upcoming 100yr anniversary video.

Let me know if you want to come along.

Cheers,
Matt