Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Received a new Air Rifle >>>

Received a new Air Rifle >>>

Hello guys, i have just received a Weihrauch HW77K Laminate , i am very impressed with the rifle i really like the colours on the finish and i am just going to put a few pellets threw it and see what happens, its not scoped up but it does have sights , so i will be relaying on the sites in this occasion, anyway pictures soon and il keep you up to date with the accuracy test, thanks again guys.

Segata is offline Has not one but two workbenches in his shed
    Lucky Bugger a very HNGD to you, enjoy.
    You'll Shoot your eye out Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Segata View Post
    Lucky Bugger a very HNGD to you, enjoy.
    Thanks.

Yep, HNGD to you
    Open Channel D

Quote Originally Posted by ToniD View Post
    Yep, HNGD to you
    Thank you very much.

flyingfish is online now I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Enjoy it
    They are beautiful rifles
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    Enjoy it
    They are beautiful rifles
    Thank you very much i really like the rifle.

Had a few over the years, very accurate rifle, but now I find them too heavy. I tried the Norconia copy which is a lot lighter but not the same quality. My favourite Weihrauch now is a 95 in .20 calibre. The 77 back sight is very useful to fit on a variety of rifles.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Quote Originally Posted by P1000 View Post
    Hello guys, i have just received a Weihrauch HW77K Laminate , i am very impressed with the rifle i really like the colours on the finish and i am just going to put a few pellets threw it and see what happens, its not scoped up but it does have sights , so i will be relaying on the sites in this occasion, anyway pictures soon and il keep you up to date with the accuracy test, thanks again guys.
    A nice choice. Built to last, lots of after market bits available if you choose to 'bling it up' and a doddle to work on internally should the notion ever take you. All sorts of stocks available too including the ones from previous models and custom jobbies. No need to own any other gun
    The 0.22 Treefeller X X2R HW77k
    Pound for pound, the amoeba is the most vicious animal on earth.

Congratulations.

A most excellent choice, sir. Superb rifles and a defining, landmark one to boot.

Whilst conducting your pellet testing process, do be sure to include the H&N FTT in the tests. And if it's a .177, be sure to also include the Baracuda 8 and Baracuda FT. I appreciate we all have to do our own testing to see which pellets our own individual rifles / barrels prefer, but these give excellent results in all of my HW springers that I've tried them in and seemingly have lots of other fans too.

Enjoy that awesome rifle.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

PS....Fancy coming along to a Boinger Bash (near Melton Mowbray) in August and/or September? You'd be most welcome. A good few chaps from your vicinity are seasoned Bash regulars. A warm welcome and a most excellent time amongst friendly, like-minded individuals is guaranteed.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Benelli B76 View Post
    Had a few over the years, very accurate rifle, but now I find them too heavy. I tried the Norconia copy which is a lot lighter but not the same quality. My favourite Weihrauch now is a 95 in .20 calibre. The 77 back sight is very useful to fit on a variety of rifles.

Baz
    Thanks for the reply, sounds like you have some nice rifles

Quote Originally Posted by Lumberjack View Post
    A nice choice. Built to last, lots of after market bits available if you choose to 'bling it up' and a doddle to work on internally should the notion ever take you. All sorts of stocks available too including the ones from previous models and custom jobbies. No need to own any other gun
    Sounds good, i am really impressed with the rifle so far.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Congratulations.

A most excellent choice, sir. Superb rifles and a defining, landmark one to boot.

Whilst conducting your pellet testing process, do be sure to include the H&N FTT in the tests. And if it's a .177, be sure to also include the Baracuda 8 and Baracuda FT. I appreciate we all have to do our own testing to see which pellets our own individual rifles / barrels prefer, but these give excellent results in all of my HW springers that I've tried them in and seemingly have lots of other fans too.

Enjoy that awesome rifle.
    Thanks for the reply, i have a few selections of pellets they seem to be ok and thanks i really like the Laminate.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    PS....Fancy coming along to a Boinger Bash (near Melton Mowbray) in August and/or September? You'd be most welcome. A good few chaps from your vicinity are seasoned Bash regulars. A warm welcome and a most excellent time amongst friendly, like-minded individuals is guaranteed.
    Cool, providing nothing comes up it sounds good. And Thanks!