Thread: Airguns of Arizona Shipping?

Airguns of Arizona Shipping?

I'd like to ask please...has anyone on here ever ordered anything from Airguns of Arizona, and if so, did it all go smoothly?

I want to order a $30 trigger sear online, but when clicking on to 'request a shipping estimate', it won't give one, yet both the United Kingdom and Wales are in their list of Countries they say they will post to.

I then tried to add to basket......entered all my details, name and address etc, was then prompted to click on the committing to buy button........yet still no info on what the shipping costs/taxes will be are given beforehand. I don't want to commit until I know fully what the total costs will be.....or even if there will be a customs related problem with sending the item to the UK.

I've emailed them to ask the questions above, but have yet to receive a reply back.

Any previous experience or advice with AoA, or indeed importing airguns spares into the UK from overseas, would be gratefully received.

Thank you.

Segata is offline Has not one but two workbenches in his shed
    Normally its worked off of Value, might be low enough that it'll just be the standard fees set by USPS as I didn't have to pay any extra duty on parts and ammo I was sent.
    Shipping will probably be between 10-20 quid but don't quote me on that as its been a little while since my last import, if its fairly light it won't be that bad.
    Time wise it may get stopped for a check so allow an extra couple of weeks if you've got a time you need it for, they will know how to do the paperwork otherwise to ensure it gets through.
    You'll Shoot your eye out Kid
    Currently looking for an SMK/BAM B4-4 Rear sight or help modifying current one.

So you actually received your parts then Segata?

It's not the shipping costs/import money I'm concerned about, it's whether I'll actually get the part.

A member from my local shooting club ordered a specific PCP connector from them a few years ago.....apparently it was sent, but never made it past customs this side. He guessed it had either had an 'Airguns of Arizona' label on it, or a declaration it stating it contained gun parts, and so it was blocked from coming through.

Yes and it did state what it's for on it, could be possible there was a question of what type of gun it was for that got it rejected for the one that was stopped, sub 12 to UK should be fine declared and they should know to put it on the form if they ship here.
    I did keep the form from mine but I can't remember where I put it otherwise I'd take a pic so you've got an example they could go from, in my case the original sellers didn't ship outside the US so it went via an Airgunner in California who boxed everything up and did the customs form, then sending it via USPS with a 2 week stop at Customs in the UK and nothing more paid than the initial stuff at the US end.

Many thanks for the info Segata.

No Worries and if I find it I'll photograph the form, its probably in my spares somewhere so will likely turn up when I'm looking for something else lol.

AoA

Quote Originally Posted by Gambo View Post
    I'd like to ask please...has anyone on here ever ordered anything from Airguns of Arizona, and if so, did it all go smoothly?

I want to order a $30 trigger sear online, but when clicking on to 'request a shipping estimate', it won't give one, yet both the United Kingdom and Wales are in their list of Countries they say they will post to.

I then tried to add to basket......entered all my details, name and address etc, was then prompted to click on the committing to buy button........yet still no info on what the shipping costs/taxes will be are given beforehand. I don't want to commit until I know fully what the total costs will be.....or even if there will be a customs related problem with sending the item to the UK.

I've emailed them to ask the questions above, but have yet to receive a reply back.

Any previous experience or advice with AoA, or indeed importing airguns spares into the UK from overseas, would be gratefully received.

Thank you.
    I ordered my HW95L from AoA and had zero problems. Their CS has been outstanding when ever I had to call for something. They have been great dealing with for me. I would not hesitate ordering anything from AoA.

https://www.airgunsofarizona.com/
    Last edited by Travis299; 22-05-2024 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gambo View Post

Thank you.
    The shipping will probably be another $30, when it gets here 20% vat on the combined part & shipping cost then depending on how it's shipped you may have the RM fee on top (if they pay customs) which is £12-£13 ish,
    but if AoA can pay the vat on the value in advance at their end you escape the RM fee.

Their shipping estimates will be via the US postal service, international shipping & tax is a different ball game.

Thanks for all the advice guys.......but today I have thankfully found the part needed from here in the UK, so bought that instead.

As I said, it wasn't the postage or import charges I was concerned about, it was whether it would be allowed through customs in their infinite wisdom of knowing what it actually was.......so my sweat is over.

Thanks again for your responses BBS people.

Glad you got it sorted and offers still open to anyone if I find that form, but currently as long as its properly declared it should get through even if it does incur a slight hold, Scotland may be different however so anyone up there best look into it further before trying to import anything.