Quote Originally Posted by Gambo View Post
I'd like to ask please...has anyone on here ever ordered anything from Airguns of Arizona, and if so, did it all go smoothly?

I want to order a $30 trigger sear online, but when clicking on to 'request a shipping estimate', it won't give one, yet both the United Kingdom and Wales are in their list of Countries they say they will post to.

I then tried to add to basket......entered all my details, name and address etc, was then prompted to click on the committing to buy button........yet still no info on what the shipping costs/taxes will be are given beforehand. I don't want to commit until I know fully what the total costs will be.....or even if there will be a customs related problem with sending the item to the UK.

I've emailed them to ask the questions above, but have yet to receive a reply back.

Any previous experience or advice with AoA, or indeed importing airguns spares into the UK from overseas, would be gratefully received.

Thank you.
The shipping will probably be another $30, when it gets here 20% vat on the combined part & shipping cost then depending on how it's shipped you may have the RM fee on top (if they pay customs) which is £12-£13 ish,
but if AoA can pay the vat on the value in advance at their end you escape the RM fee.

Their shipping estimates will be via the US postal service, international shipping & tax is a different ball game.