Thread: Go-To For Blue and Polishing

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration

Go-To For Blue and Polishing

The last time I had something reblued it was by RichardH and he did a fantastic job.

I'm not sure if he is still on here or is doing this kind of work.

If he is not available who else is on the recommended list for polishing and reblueing?

Richard did this really 'glass black' gloss finish that went on a Feinwerkbau Sport I had, it was really nice against the dark stain of the stock.

It's nothing urgent, I have a .177 HW35 Export project I mean to finish by the end of the summer now I am back home and the barrel is older than the cylinder.
    Last edited by Hsing-ee; 25-05-2024 at 03:13 PM.

Richard has been incommunicado for some years now.
    I believe ill health was involved somewhere along the line, but I have received no response to either phone calls or emails, so don't know the real reason for his absence.

Segata is online now Has not one but two workbenches in his shed
    If anyones near me that people are worried about I'm always happy to do a welfare check to make sure people are ok and put minds at rest.
    You'll Shoot your eye out Kid
    Currently looking for an SMK/BAM B4-4 Rear sight or help modifying current one.

MidCounties Blacking - not cheap, or quick - but the best traditional blueing you’ll find.
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig-P View Post
    MidCounties Blacking - not cheap, or quick - but the best traditional blueing you’ll find.
    Thanks Craig, much appreciated.