Thread: Pellet Sizer in .22

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration

Pellet Sizer in .22

I bought a very nice steel pellet sizer off here a few years ago, in .177. I cannot remember who made it, perhaps DM80 or WonkyDonky, one of the resident craftsman engineers.

I find myself in need of one in the larger calibre, 5.5mm for a European barrel.

Does anyone make such a thing any more?

Segata is online now Has not one but two workbenches in his shed
    Straight from the sponsor themselves, just need to pick your size from the list

https://www.jsramsbottom.com/guntuff...-52-5-53-.html
    You'll Shoot your eye out Kid
    Currently looking for an SMK/BAM B4-4 Rear sight or help modifying current one.

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by Segata View Post
    Straight from the sponsor themselves, just need to pick your size from the list

https://www.jsramsbottom.com/guntuff...-52-5-53-.html
    Fantastic and so cheap I can buy more than one size!

Yeah it's probably worth keeping a set on hand for any potentially fussy barrels.

Quote Originally Posted by Segata View Post
    Yeah it's probably worth keeping a set on hand for any potentially fussy barrels.
    I've got an unusual .22 Brno CO2 target pistol which has a swing-out loading gate thing and it does NOT like tight pellet skirts to the point where it will not close or it will shave the skirt. Obviously I don't want the pellets to fall out of the front but being able to 'thumb' them in and put the gate into battery would be nice!

In my case the Falcons the fussy one, old so some modern pellets slip down so I'm going to get a resizer or two on my ammo order so I can get her shooting something more avalible without breaking the bank.