Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Feinwerkbau Sport according to AI

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    I sold that to an ex airgun world writer, later that day iirc
    Not before you snogged it behind the bumslide refining shed. That’s what Annie Schuts says and she’s been to Margate.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulK62 View Post
    One glaring mistake ChatGPT made regarding the FWB Sport: "The rifle’s fixed barrel system further enhances its accuracy...." Apparently it got confused with data based on FWB's match guns. It probably also merged info on the latest iteration of the Sport.

While a more refined question about the Feinwerkbau Sport 124 and 127 might have yielded slightly different results, it would undoubtedly still end up sounding like banal marketing hype.
    I didn't even start to read it as I have such a huge amount of disdain for it. It's the work of the devil and will be the undoing of us all. Gloomy, but true.

What have some of them been saying in recent months? Things that went along the lines of......"in the future, humans will not have to work, as all the work will be done by computers". And....."in the future, they will have to come up with a system of universal income for all".......well, I'm sure all the greedy fat-cats will be happy if their incomes are the same as us mere plebs, not!

AI is getting out of hand and needs ending.....NOW!

Sorry to rant.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Barryg is offline Registered ̶D̶i̶a̶n̶a̶ User
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post

AI is getting out of hand and needs ending.....NOW!
    You need to watch the Johnny Depp film Transcendence.

I'll look into that, Barry.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!