Thread: Collectors Fayre-airguns for sale

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I had a great time and want to extend my thanks and appreciation to all involved in organising this. Despite kind of promising myself that I wasn't going to buy any more guns, I came away with a well used but ok BSA Superstar, I've already had a plink with it and I'm pleased with that. It was great to see everyone there, here's to the next one!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob M View Post
    I had a great time and want to extend my thanks and appreciation to all involved in organising this. Despite kind of promising myself that I wasn't going to buy any more guns, I came away with a well used but ok BSA Superstar, I've already had a plink with it and I'm pleased with that. It was great to see everyone there, here's to the next one!

Inbox full, so emailed you....

Excellent day out, got a bit of a nose bleed as a result of going so far north, but saw some interesting guns and even more interesting characters!
    Congrats to all involved, my only concern was lack of light in the hall? Made counting out the money difficult and trying to see what I was holding.
    Perhaps some brighter illumination next time? Otherwise super day!