Thread: lightstream vs bushnell

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gary C Guest
    Having looked through pretty much every Bushnell and the Lightstream, I'd go Lightstream every time.

I'll no doubt get the "scope snobs" jumping up and down on me but sorry chaps, Bushnell isn't the marque it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary C View Post
    Having looked through pretty much every Bushnell and the Lightstream, I'd go Lightstream every time.

I'll no doubt get the "scope snobs" jumping up and down on me
    I have had that a few times too, I havent looked through a Lightstream but I have had a Nightforce which when I likened it to Bushnell optics a couple of NF owners almost had a sheetfit In fact the 4200 had better optics than the £1k+ NF I was using

I like Leupolds, jap made, medium priced, but one thing I need is long eye relief on some guns and the 6.5-20x40 has that along with varmint ret so I like them

Ben, I must get up to see you and look through one of these Lightstreams to see what the fuss is about

Baz
    Baz

http://www.wildcatrifles.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by baz View Post
    Ben, I must get up to see you and look through one of these Lightstreams to see what the fuss is about
    Baz, if I remember correctly, I have read somewhere that you had a Weaver Tactical. The Lightstream is very similar to it, if not identical to the 4.5-14x44 Weaver Tactical. These are very nice scopes and I like both.

Quote Originally Posted by nurek View Post
    Baz, if I remember correctly, I have read somewhere that you had a Weaver Tactical. The Lightstream is very similar to it, if not identical to the 4.5-14x44 Weaver Tactical. These are very nice scopes and I like both.
    I did have a Weaver Tactical, nice optics as you say

Baz
    Baz

http://www.wildcatrifles.co.uk/

Have to say,i had a look through a lightstream today a 5-20-50..was very crisp optics..cheers mike..

"THE OAKS"( mile oak shooting club)
    www.mileoakshootingclub.co.uk
    www.airgunadvice.net

Quote Originally Posted by Gary C View Post

I'll no doubt get the "scope snobs" jumping up and down on me but sorry chaps, Bushnell isn't the marque it was.
    Sorry Gary, putting the scopes side by side at Tawd Vale, I really can't agree with you. Granted I was comparing with a bushnell 4200, but not in the same league if you ask me.