Thread: The Lesser Spotted Original/Diana 35

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HW55T View Post
    Quest as in Mortal combat More like a Germanic crusade to the father land Mon Capitaine

Diana trigger mechs are confusing, T01, 5 & 6 What happened to 2, 3 & 4 Then there's the one you've just worked on Mick, with the 3 ball bearings, what's the designation for that one ? Also the Original 45 with it's own unique trigger mech.

This still doesn't excuse you for avoiding my question regarding the T05, as you said you'd be happy working with T01 & 6 but no mention of 5 When thoses that know, know this is the number of love

Perhaps I should have avoided bringing this up and just done a thread about Diana, Original, RWS & M&G trigger mechs and why they didn't do what Weihrauch did and stick with the one tried n tested.

I'm waffling again ain't I

Atb

John
    Although we use the T numbers are shorthand for different triggers, T actually stands for a type, mark, or variant of a gun. So the 75T01 match rifle is a variant of the 75; it does not use the trigger known as T01. The 50T01 is a 50/45 cross; it does not use the trigger known as T01.

There are T03 and T04 variants of the 24 series.

The T05 and T06 variants do involve a different trigger, but also some other changes to the internals.

It’s a bit like military nomenclature - M16 replaced by M16A1, replaced by M16A2, then M16A4.

Quote Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
    Although we use the T numbers are shorthand for different triggers, T actually stands for a type, mark, or variant of a gun. So the 75T01 match rifle is a variant of the 75; it does not use the trigger known as T01. The 50T01 is a 50/45 cross; it does not use the trigger known as T01.

There are T03 and T04 variants of the 24 series.

The T05 and T06 variants do involve a different trigger, but also some other changes to the internals.

It’s a bit like military nomenclature - M16 replaced by M16A1, replaced by M16A2, then M16A4.
    Thanks Geezer, I think there could be a thread just about trigger mechs on the cards

Crowbar, the main stay for Hw has been the Rekord unit, there is also the match Rekord unit but better to do a new thread, I might fall foul of Mick's greasy balls
    Hw77+7