Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
How did the MOT go today Tone ? All good I hope.
Hey Pauly.......No, disaster!

The chap I know and trust is about 15 miles away. The car drove there very nicely and was well behaved. Got a call in the afternoon. Failed miserably.....discs, ball joints and rear bushes. They're tight for time so couldn't do it yesterday. Fingers crossed, it might be done for the weekend.

In the meantime I'll have to jump on the train again. The only thing is Analogue Tone doesn't do on-line booking etc., and the ticket office at Retford closes at 1.00pm (I've been buying the tickets weekly on my day off), so I'll have to get there well early this morning and buy some tickets, maybe for today and tomorrow. Then, if I get the nod that it's done by Thursday, could collect the car on the way into work on Friday.......All a bit messy!

Now, if it isn't fixed in time I'll have to come in 'er indoors' Alfa and just take it really easy down the lane.

If only, when the MOT was due in January, she had taken it for me and not refused to drive it due to the belt squeal (which it didn't do yesterday!), and all will have been much calmer and under control!