Thread: Haenel mod 302

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BTDT - Haenel Says it all really.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    BTDT - Haenel Says it all really.

ATB
    Ian
    And what exactly does it say, Cloggy?

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    I have a couple of Haenel 302's (older version of the 303) in my collection...

edbear2 Guest
    Methinks he is insinuating they are a Relum comparable type of device

P.S I have a 302, 303 and 310....I think they are solid, workmanlike bits of kit....especially the 302, which is a pretty hefty bugga....clever cocking link keeps the lines clean, not bad trigger.....only downside is the love or hate safety....but at least it is highly visible and simple to use, unlike a lot of ones found on "better" guns.....

Methinks he's talking tripe - as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by edbear2 View Post
    Methinks he is insinuating they are a Relum comparable type of device

P.S I have a 302, 303 and 310....I think they are solid, workmanlike bits of kit....especially the 302, which is a pretty hefty bugga....clever cocking link keeps the lines clean, not bad trigger.....only downside is the love or hate safety....but at least it is highly visible and simple to use, unlike a lot of ones found on "better" guns.....
    Hi , I have the 302 ( A BIG gun ) & the 303,
    These are the early ones, & My kind of gun, with a very long compression chamber on the 302, This was Export power, They then made the smaller 303 for the UK market. I had them up for sale ! Maybe the Pics are still up.

These are twice the gun the Mercury is . Cheers Ged.
    Just had a look, ( Search haenal 302 ) The Pics are still up, The prices were posted & open to offers, Prices have come down since ! Cheers
    Last edited by gedfinn 2; 18-07-2009 at 07:03 AM. Reason: Pics on search forum

Heres a suggestion Jim dont know if Tell wouild buy it, i nagged a long time for blast from past, how about comparing say Haenel and youre Relum with British gun of time ! see how they compare in quality and accuracey!, what u think ! atb.

Quote Originally Posted by fat man View Post
    Heres a suggestion Jim dont know if Tell wouild buy it, i nagged a long time for blast from past, how about comparing say Haenel and youre Relum with British gun of time ! see how they compare in quality and accuracey!, what u think ! atb.
    Sounds like a plan to me.

good, if you need a Webley Falcon to compare theres one here you can borrow .22, i am not that far from youre home base. atb