Quote Originally Posted by Ali-C View Post
I do agree with you here, I have owned a 19-18 Deluxe, the QB78 and the 79, I didn't get on with them at all. I got them cheap though, £150 for all of them. I didn't like the 19's trigger, bluing, stock, sights, all of it really. The recoil was so bad I broke my scope (Hawke Sport HD MAP, I got another, they are really good).

I hated the 78 and 79, it took all of my effort to cock it quietly, stupid spring loaded bolt. Pull it up without holding onto it properly and it comes crashing back, load a pellet, then have a fight with it to get it to go forward again!

Safe to say, I am glad I got rid of it.

Edit: Don't have a go for my grammar today, I am not feeling to well, I can't help it.

They are this horrible until you do something with them. Mine now cocks very near silent with no effort at all, even with a shimmed hammer spring.

The 19 is a great gun but bears all the same problems with all SMK guns. Poor trigger, poor lubrication, average bluing. Saying this the XS ranges do tend to have very nice stocks. They are very very lively and like all chinese guns need some work to smooth them out.

Lewis