Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uragan v vulcan

Uragan v vulcan

Hi guys been looking at the Uragan and Vulcan ,I have fac guns so this one will be bought and will stay a subby any pro,s con,s for either
    Acta non Verba

I own both (Vulcan laminated and Uragan long) and, personally prefer the balance of the 'Hooligan' but you will not be disappointed with the accuracy of either. Another to consider, if you can get along with the looks, is the AGT Vixen.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

read the reviews on bothe guns hard choice to pick one

Had a Vulcan 2, never quite jelled with it. I now have an Uragan long. Both are/were .22 and fac.
    One shot, one kill. Not luck, just skill.

Not really a fan of the vixen tbh I think at the moment the Uragan is nudging ahead
    Acta non Verba

Quote Originally Posted by mick a View Post
    Not really a fan of the vixen tbh I think at the moment the Uragan is nudging ahead
    I wasn't a fan of the Vixens looks but its AGT pedigree made me buy one and Im glad I did.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Both will serve you well, but check out the Airmaks Katrans, Ive got the .177 compact and its absolutely stonking

Chris
    bigtoe, Harry, hydroclamp, jpsnorton, gayle89, mark410, Stu83, smallholder1, wellhouse0, readingcop, sir-slots-alot, danco1987, Stevenb, DarylDiane, simpleSimon, Ratinator, Milek, Josh, Maxtich, Woodsie99, Ozzie, master_shriller, niloc, Drake267, deejayuu, shootingstars

Will check them out
    Acta non Verba

Will check them out
    Don’t overlook the cricket either, mine was a laser

Chris
    bigtoe, Harry, hydroclamp, jpsnorton, gayle89, mark410, Stu83, smallholder1, wellhouse0, readingcop, sir-slots-alot, danco1987, Stevenb, DarylDiane, simpleSimon, Ratinator, Milek, Josh, Maxtich, Woodsie99, Ozzie, master_shriller, niloc, Drake267, deejayuu, shootingstars

The Uragan will definitely be my next purchase!! Just need to shift a few others first though 1

I currently have both and slightly prefer the Uragan to the Vulcan but, as already said, they're both excellent. Obviously, the long Uragan has a much higher shot-count than the Vulcan 2. Given the general (un)availability of AGT guns, I'd say buy whichever you can find.

I know where there is a Uragan compact and for just over £100 I could swap out the cylinder to a 300cc with a good mod it would be a midi lather than a long or a compact
    Acta non Verba

I know where there is a Uragan compact and for just over £100 I could swap out the cylinder to a 300cc with a good mod it would be a midi lather than a long or a compact
    You need a dedicated adapter to fit a 300cc bottle and I only know one person who makes them. (I have a spare as I bought two.)
    You also need a complete replacement shroud as the Best Fittings 300cc bottle is a sufficiently larger diameter than the standard one that it won't fit with the standard shroud.

The photo shows how it looks. The top gun isn't mine and has a 300cc bottle and 30mm shroud, the lower one is mine with standard bottle and 30mm shroud.

I had the uragan, well built compact and fairly accurate, trigger was good for bullpup, noise level wasn’t to bad, preferred my Steyr which was better in many ways imo

Snapshot could you post some photos , wont the original bottle valve unscrew and just screw on a larger capacity one ?
    Acta non Verba