Page 49 of 66 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: Autumn Bash 17th and 18th September 2022

The Welsh willy kit arrived yesterday fitted it last night I'm very happy with it mate, will deffo bring the rifle to the next bash. I think it took about three weeks give or take to arrive. Also the falcon arrived this morning I'm well smitten with it it's even better looking in person that the photos suggested

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    The Welsh willy kit arrived yesterday fitted it last night I'm very happy with it mate, will deffo bring the rifle to the next bash. I think it took about three weeks give or take to arrive. Also the falcon arrived this morning I'm well smitten with it it's even better looking in person that the photos suggested
    As Tone said, the Welsh Willy kits are very good, got a few of them in my rifles.
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Brilliant news all round, Chris. Excellent stuff.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Smile Rabbits, Rabbits, Rabbits

Blimey! It does seem true, doesn't it, that these months seem to fly by quicker the older you get?

At least it means we're a smidge closer to next Spring and the start of The Boinger Bash Season.

The very best of health and fortunes to all you glorious Boingerers.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Happy December to you Tony
    Only 4 or5 pay days to go!!
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by GrandadG View Post

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    Happy December to you Tony
    Only 4 or5 pay days to go!!
    That's the spirit, Pete.

The Spirit of The Boing.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Blimey! It does seem true, doesn't it, that these months seem to fly by quicker the older you get?

At least it means we're a smidge closer to next Spring and the start of The Boinger Bash Season.

The very best of health and fortunes to all you glorious Boingerers.
    It tells you something when the highlight of someone's life is waiting and going to a boinger bash and I say that in a nice way Tone, the dedication you show towards them
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Awwww; cheers, Petey Pete.

The fact is that, prior to our very first Boinger Bash nine and a half years ago, one or two other dreamy eyed members and I hoped for such an event. An informal, enjoyable and non-competitive event where like-minded enthusiasts could meet and share their experiences and ideas re using and tuning spring powered air rifles. A fair bit of to-ing and fro-ing of various ideas / venues were bounded about for a good few months until our Mick volunteered his unbelievable services, venue and generosity to give us the inaugural Boinger Bash back in June 2013. And it's grown from there and I don't think many would have believed then what a brilliant beast could be created.

As far as appeal goes, I suppose, like so many outsiders looking in on others' interests, many wouldn't see the attraction. But for those with just the merest hint of interest in air powered toys (of any powerplant), once a person has made his / her maiden visit, the appeal is obvious and one becomes totally immersed and addicted. As well you can now relate to, my friend. We've said it so many times, but so many strong friendships, true friendships amongst brilliant individuals and that stand the test of time, have been and will be continue to be forged at The Boinger Bash. It's a way of life.
    Last edited by TonyL; 02-12-2022 at 05:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Awwww; cheers, Petey Pete.

The fact is that, prior to our very first Boinger Bash nine and a half years ago, one or two other dreamy eyed members and I hoped for such an event. An informal, enjoyable and non-competitive event where like-minded enthusiasts could meet and share their experiences and ideas re using and tuning spring powered air rifles. A fair bit of to-ing and fro-ing of various ideas / venues were bounded about for a good few months until our Mick volunteered his unbelievable services, venue and generosity to give us the inaugural Boinger Bash back in June 2013. And it's grown from there and I don't think many would have believed then what a brilliant beast could be created.

As far as appeal goes, I suppose, like so many outsiders looking in on others' interests, many wouldn't see the attraction. But for those with just the merest hint of interest in air powered toys (of any powerplant), once a person has made his / her maiden visit, the appeal is obvious and one becomes totally immersed and addicted. As well you can now relate to, my friend. We've said it so many times, but so many strong friendships, true friendships amongst brilliant individuals and that stand the test of time, have been and will be continue to be forged at The Boinger Bash. It's a way of life.
    I think the thing that made me say it was the fact that Christmas is nearly on us and it seemed like the boinger bash was grabbing people's attention more (which I suppose it is) but at the end of the day, its what makes us happy and we look forward to.

And, as LittlePaulyBoy would say, "Are we nearly there yet"?

BOING!

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Should we start the countdown at 138 just for Paul?
    Pete

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    Should we start the countdown at 138 just for Paul?
    69 x 2. I like you’re thinking Pete . We nearly there yet
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    69 x 2. I like you’re thinking Pete . We nearly there yet
    Only a couple of soixante neufs away mate

And The Sleepometer will be well and truly ready once we have a date for the first one. None of this electro-digital nonsense, though, just sticking with tried and trusted mechanical chronometry. . It's had a few further little tweaks and is gagging to bounce back into action!

A little steady on here for a weekend.

Any boingery partakings peeps?