Thread: The Gang

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Big Mat is offline Formerly Fire Bunnys, and doesn't ask for much!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Sniper View Post
    Hi Mat
    I should think that would be Okay
    Of course Cookie is the guy who gets to add you to the members list

Okay erm membership fees are £0.00p, monthly dues are £0.00p compulsory terms of membership are you must be as mad as the rest of us

Welcome to the UBC

Tony
    the fees i can do but the maddness, might have to work on that one :P

Quote Originally Posted by fire bunnys View Post
    the fees i can do but the maddness, might have to work on that one :P
    Practice makes perfect
    We all got degrees in it

Tony
    UBC Secretary & Web-Manager
    THL Marksman of the Year 2010
    (Airgun Section)

Hello. Can I join please. Just got a Umarex CP99. First pistol, so a lot of practise required before I enter any competitions.

Dave.
    If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.
    HW100S (Mine) : AAS200 (My Lads).

Quote Originally Posted by bigndum View Post
    Hello. Can I join please. Just got a Umarex CP99. First pistol, so a lot of practise required before I enter any competitions.

Dave.
    You sure can Any one with a CP99 is deffinately in even though they dont know it.

Welcome to the club Dave
    Cookie will add your name to the Honour Roll when he has chance. Email him your tag line and name.
    Dont forget www.umarexboysclub.co.uk
    Pad.E is the site administrator and designer.

Tony
    Last edited by Phantom Sniper; 03-08-2008 at 04:13 PM.
    (Airgun Section)

Thumbs up Umarex Boys Club

Hi Tony
    Slight error the site is actually www.UBC.btik.com and mainly Paddy's domain for the competition.
    He has volunteered to put a gallery in so let me check out how he has set up the site (can't put a gallery in if you can not upload contributions) and get it sorted.
    If you and Jason want a "social/general" site PM me. And NO. It costs nothing

Jim
    Last edited by Target Bunny; 04-08-2008 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Spelling
    Globus magnus volvere
    trepidex mea non est!

Quote Originally Posted by Target Bunny View Post
    Hi Tony
    Slight error the site is actually www.UBC.btik.com and mainly Paddy's domain for the competition.
    He has volunteered to put a gallery in so let me check out how he has set up the site (can't put a gallery in if you can not upload contributions) and get it sorted.
    If you and Jason want a "social/general" site PM me. And NO. It costs nothing

Jim
    Cheers Jim, but I made no error Jason registered the domain name www.umarexboysclub.co.uk and pointed it at www.ubc.btik.com just as I have with my sites on my free host.
    Makes it easier to remember than "whatever at what ever free host.com or co.uk" etc.
    for example: www.hulldistrict-ftc.org.uk points at my free host but I have hidden my free host name from public view same with www.co2shooter.info and www.co2shooter.co.uk (both point to the same site on my free host)
    I will repoint the addresses when they are hosted onto a commercial host and nobody will know the difference

Thanks for the offer, That part is up to Pad and Jason.

Take care mate
    Tony
    (Airgun Section)

Thumbs up UBC/Umarex Boys Club

Hi Tony
    Paddy has got room for a limited Gallery but I don't know how he wants to play this. When he tells me I'll set it up for him.
    UBC is a high level name since it drops on prior to the host name, ie www.UBC etc, so I wasn't too worried about it and I told Paddy that you had done something similar to what you said you've done. The SITE name is Umarex Boys Club so everything dovetails nicely.
    Let's see the R.A.P.E.ists get a site with their name on it
    Regards
    Jim
    Globus magnus volvere
    trepidex mea non est!

Your more than welcome to Join in Andy, I have a friend that may give you what you wish (may even do you for free if he likes you)

You should be very carefull about posting links like those (even if they are fictional).
    I know of a case that a large company brought against an individual because the name of her company used a similar name to the larger company! She was forced to trade under a different name.

As for the stupid acronym .co.uk, ummm I would say that that would bring very adverse publicity not only for this BBS but for airgunning as a whole

Now piddle off and go find something better to do

Tony
    (Airgun Section)