Just sent payment for the 6yd mpl rifle & 10m rifle,

Many thanks for organising the competition again

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by robthedog View Post
    Just sent payment for the 6yd mpl rifle & 10m rifle,

Many thanks for organising the competition again

Rob
    Thank you for your support Rob
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Your entries for the next MPL postal competition can be checked here:

https://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread...petition-Rules

I put them under the Rules this time as it seemed logical to be able to view them on the same page as the "Rules " and "How to Enter", so all the MPL reference is together on the same page.

Welcome to Jim from Dublin (Hew Hampshire) USA who has just entered the 10 meter Air Pistol competition.

Jim is our first (but hopefully not our last) overseas entry for the next MPL Postal Competition.

The 10 meter competitions are all shot on international ISU type targets and these are easy to obtain in just about any country in the world, and the MPL postal format means that anyone can enter - no matter where in the world you happen to live.

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    Welcome to Jim from Dublin (Hew Hampshire) USA who has just entered the 10 meter Air Pistol competition.

Jim is our first (but hopefully not our last) overseas entry for the next MPL Postal Competition.

The 10 meter competitions are all shot on international ISU type targets and these are easy to obtain in just about any country in the world, and the MPL postal format means that anyone can enter - no matter where in the world you happen to live.
    Fantastic news, and welcome to the MPL Jim, I look forward to receiving your scores soon
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

Thumbs up Good to be aboard !

Good to be aboard. As I told Bob, lifelong CF shooter but have only been at 10m AP for about 2 months. Fun stuff !

Progress is slow, but steady. Old dog, new tricks.....you know.

Just want to wish everyone good luck, and stay safe over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul SE View Post
    Fantastic news, and welcome to the MPL Jim, I look forward to receiving your scores soon

Quote Originally Posted by mickson View Post
    Could be interested in both 6yd pistol events, where do i find copy of the rules please.

The 6 yard MPL Air Pistol Competition is for .177 spring powered air pistols and is to be shot STANDING and SINGLE HANDED.

The 6 yard OPEN Air Pistol Competition is for any type of legal .177 air pistols and is to be shot STANDING and SINGLE HANDED.

https://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread...petition-Rules