Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Autumn Bash, 9th and 10th Oct - Event and Payment Details

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Don't send him a voucher Tony. He will waste it on a PCP!!
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    Don't send him a voucher Tony. He will waste it on a PCP!!
    Oh……it’s like that is it

Meh I like my fuel injection and mod cons

PCPs are the tools of the devil. Except my MFR of course
    Pete

PCPs are the tools of the devil. Except my MFR of course
    Now your talking MFR ♥️

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolzzz View Post

Feel free to stick a Love Honey voucher inside tone
    [QUOTE=flyingfish;8103275]Don't send him a voucher Tony. He will waste it on a willy warmer./QUOTE]

Don't worry, Pete; I've dobbed him into Mrs Oldskoolz already.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

PCPs are the tools of the devil.
    Indeed.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

That did make me laugh Mr Tony bloody L

Mmmm.......I was less than amused an hour or so ago, Nick.

Mrs L came down and showed me her Lateral Flow Test result......positive. So I have to isolate. I then did a test myself.....positive. Bloody great. Especially as we've been behaving and taking this Covid situation seriously and thinking we'd done everything possible to avoid it. Guessing it's the 22 year old muppet bringing it in.. I suppose it's one way of extending the Christmas break as tomorrow was to be the first day back, but this won't help pay the mortgage & bills.

Now, if she'll let me have a few plinky sessions, that'll help things along....

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Mmmm.......I was less than amused an hour or so ago, Nick.

Mrs L came down and showed me her Lateral Flow Test result......positive. So I have to isolate. I then did a test myself.....positive. Bloody great. Especially as we've been behaving and taking this Covid situation seriously and thinking we'd done everything possible to avoid it. Guessing it's the 22 year old muppet bringing it in.. I suppose it's one way of extending the Christmas break as tomorrow was to be the first day back, but this won't help pay the mortgage & bills.

Now, if she'll let me have a few plinky sessions, that'll help things along....
    Oh bugger sorry to hear that Tone

Hope you get through it ok.

My younger brother is in the same boat his wife (my sister in law) also tested positive few days ago and my brother runs a busy car lot out Derby way so he’s stuffed with staffing issues as they both run it.

Fingers crossed on your plinking sessions or maybe an excuse to finally fit that rekord in that ancient 50

Cheers Nick.

We're all feeling okay, thank you. Just like having a cold at the moment (fingers crossed it'll not get any worse!). Really hoping to use the time positively if possible. After all, we're stuck in this situation now and didn't ask for it to happen, so it would be nice for something positive to come from it, whether that be a few plinks or that much overdue tinker!

Hope your brother and his good lady are okay too.

It must be a boingerati thing. Debbie and I have just tested positive. Luckily very mild symptoms
    Pete

Sorry to hear this, Pete. Hopefully your symptoms will continue to remain mild. I'm not so bad, although Mrs L isn't faring quite so well. Don't think it's just a Boingerati thing, with so much infection around right now it'll be very hard to avoid. We're thinking it might have been introduced by our 22 year old muppet who had been going out / meeting friends etc., but you never really know for sure, do you?

Crikey chaps speedy recovery to you both

My roofer mate who lives abut 100 yards down my road told me he was really poorly last week when I messaged him happy new year and all that.

It’s all rather odd his son came over for Xmas then went back home down south and tested positive so told his folks.

My roofer mates wife tested positive but my roofer mate kept on testing negative all week but he was quite poorly.

Then just as he’s getting better and feeling ok on Sunday he does another LFT and now tests bleeding positive

FFS crazy times indeed

My mother, father and brother's girlfriend all had it in 2020. My brother who lived with them all never caught it
    He had it last November and was the only one to get it
    We just have a "heavy cold" at present so hopefully we won't be too bad.
    Hope you all pull through quickly Tony
    Pete

Yep, crazy indeed, Nick. Sarah did a few tests last week as she felt ropey. All negative until last night's.

Lots of inconsistencies with various institutions, too.......Work, quite rightly, say to stay off. The 16 year old lad's school (he's negative so far) have said that he must go to school despite three of us testing positive. But he can't get there under his own steam due to his condition and the distance, so getting him to school means one of us leaving the house and having to drive him?

Frankie's college have said she must isolate for TEN days (although the govt ruling is seven following negative tests on days 6 and 7) and do a PCR.

Everything's all over the place at the moment with the right hand not knowing what the left is doing and seemingly not much clarity. Pretty much out of control, methinks, with no proper steerage.

Never mind, eh, at least the numpties can still pile into pubs, clubs, football stadiums etc., get hammered, hug and cuddle and lick each other with no limitations etc........WTF???