Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
Not doing that great to be honest Tone. Had sciatica last October for a couple of months and, turns out, at the same time I have severe osteoarthritis in my right hip. Had it x-rayed five or six weeks ago and it’s pretty much bone on bone. Very painful. I’m limping about and can’t walk more than a couple of hundred yards before I need to sit down. Thankfully, it doesn’t hurt when I sit and I sleep reasonably well most nights. It has really slowed me down. I got that brand new Ninja 650 back in September but can now only manage about half an hour in the saddle before pain sets in.
I have an appointment with a Consultant at Gloucester Hospital on 25th May and it’s highly likely I will need a hip replacement. Lord knows how long away that will be. From what I’ve been told I’m guessing around 10-12 months on the waiting list . X-Ray showed I also have deterioration in my left hip too.
Co-codomol takes the edge off it a bit but I don’t like to take too much of that.
So, why I was asking Neil which field we are camping in is to determine how far away the bogs might be and how far a walk to the range. Not that it really makes much difference as it’s all do-able at slow speed
I need to consider if I will be able to erect and take down my tent too because as it is, getting shoes and socks on is an ordeal in itself. We’ll see nearer the time I guess.
Just seen this mate, wow , nightmare

Of course i will sort out your tent, no worries.